on 13 May 2016
The grobag is a good size and will last my little one a long time (6 to 18 months). As the grobag is until 18 months it would been useful to have a extra button or some sort of fasten at the arm section as it is slightly big for her at the moment (little one is only 7 months). Furthermore I do not find the zip easy to do up especially with a wrigglying baby or in the dark which is why I am rating the grobag a 3 star only.
on 23 June 2015
This was perfect for holiday. It does have a small covered zip at the back as it can be used in a car seat as well but we never used that. Good idea though! Great product which I would not hesitate in buying again.
on 24 April 2013
Good quality as ever from Grobag. Not as aggressively pink as it looks in the photo (i.e. it wouldn't be unthinkable to put a boy in it). No poppers under the arms. Arrived quickly.
on 20 July 2014
Grobags are simply the best baby sleeping bags in my opinion. Our daughter is very long and at only 12 weeks has already grown out of a different brand. Plenty of room and lovely designs. Worth the extra money all day long. Our other little girl has only just moved into a bed/quilt at 2 1/2 years and has had grobags the whole time. Wash up well and very good quality fittings.
on 2 August 2014
Lovely design and colours, not to girlie either. I would use this again if I had a boy! It has been great during the recent hot weather. I have purchased more in the next size up ready. Washes and tumble dries nicely.
on 30 April 2014
Love GroBags and we bought this for our eight-month-old for a holiday to the Canaries and it was perfect - we could let her sleep in the buggy before transferring her to her cot without disturbing her, all thanks to the slot at the back for the buggy harness - ingenious! She is average-sized and I think this would have been slightly too big if she'd been any younger, though on the plus side it should last us until she's 18 months old if not older! We now use it in the daytime for naps, and I've bought another for use at my parents'! Very happy, and cheaper than other stores!
on 20 June 2014
My daughter struggles to sleep without a sleeping bag - mainly because she tries to climb out of the cot all night without one! When the weather changed, we needed to find something cooler and comfortable. She loves this bag, it keeps her comfortable at night and she enjoys pointing at all the animals. I'm not sure what the zip on the back of it is for but I'm sure it has some useful function - it certainly doesn't get in the way at all! Recommended.
on 5 July 2014
Great product that keeps my daughter snug on warm summer nights. Can be put in the dryer if my daughter has an accident which is great. Loads of growing room so should last a while
on 13 June 2015
Nice quality . Grobags definitely the best sleeping bags for babies , the others don't wash well . This is the only brand I will buy now . Only drawback is they are expensive
on 11 May 2014
Absolutely fantastic for my daughter. Easy to do up, fits her perfectly and keeps her at the right temperature. Better than using blankets which she kicks off.