Customer reviews

on 27 February 2015
It's always difficult to buy an item that you haven't seen "in the flesh" but I have to say that this is a lovely gift for a new born baby girl - good quality and the pink colour is just right (some can be awful). The personalised naming is done professionally and the little foot prints are so sweet. Parents are delighted. Very fast delivery. Excellent all round. Thank you very much! Seller very helpful.
One person found this helpful
on 20 December 2013
My best friend had her baby on Tuesday, i ordered this late Tuesday night and it arrived Thursday morning!!!! I was prepared for it to come after Xmas so really really pleased.
now the stitching is beautiful but the blanket is not amazing luxury quality but is sift and really does look lovely.
would recommend and would use again. :-)
2 people found this helpful
on 6 June 2014
This blanket was beautiful and extremely good value and quality. A lovely keepsake for the new born baby girl! Happy!!!
3 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2014
Just bought this for a friend who had a baby girl. The embroidery really is beautiful and I received the blanket within 3 days of ordering. At first I wasn't sure how to inform the seller exactly how i wanted the details, but I emailed her, and she promptly got back to me and confirmed the colour that i had asked for. I would definitely recommend this as it is such a personal gift.
3 people found this helpful
on 1 December 2015
Definitely told recommend. Fantastic detail. Immaculate. Soft and everything as described. Worth every penny. Very happy.
on 9 April 2014
I bought this a couple of weeks ago for a friend who had just had a baby with an unusual name. I thought it would be nice to have a personalised gift with her unusual name on it. It turned out beautiful. Better than expected. I have just ordered a second one for my sister in law. love it.
2 people found this helpful
on 26 February 2015
Had a bit of trouble with delivery but that was more with post then sender. Blanket is beautifully made and washes up well I love it
on 16 December 2015
This is my 3rd personalised blanket that I have brought. Will buy another if I get anymore Grandchildren
on 9 June 2015
Excellent new baby gift
on 14 December 2014
Purchased twice as gifts!!! Just perfect!