on 17 May 2013
The Kindle Fire HD is easily one of the best portable computing devices on the market. With the device, you can read books, play games, perform computing tasks and thousands of other tasks depending upon software. Unfortunately, the Kindle Fire HD doesn't come pre-packaged with all of the software you will use and sorting through the thousands of apps available on the Amazon App Store and Google Play for the device can be frustrating. At times, it can feel like searching for a lost needle in a haystack.

I purchased Kindle the Flames because I have young children, and I wanted to make reading more of an adventure. There are wonderful apps in this eBook like the animal sound apps and word rush that are great fun for little ones. I have spent countless hours thoroughly enjoying my Kindle since I purchased this book, which is a true winner! I haven't found anything else like it.
on 21 May 2013
Kindle the Flames is truly amazing. The author states 250 of the best apps, and they truly are. I would have never imagined that such diversity existed. The book is packed full of wonderful information designed for consumers to get the most from their Kindle. The book has not only brought me a great advantage with my kindle, it really has been enjoyable and has saved me a tremendous amount of time.
on 24 May 2013
The price, the info, the great job with content- this book was amazing. I cannot believe the quality of the book for so cheap. I've spent hours having sheer enjoyment with my kindle since my purchase. Don't be concerned about spending the money, this is a great app book.
on 17 May 2013
This book is more than a great read for everyone that wants to find apps to enjoy their kindle. I found apps I never dreamed of- animal sounds, for one, which has been so interesting for my three year old- who really is getting into story time on top of things. The book is the best I've found yet!
on 17 May 2013
Kindle the Flames is really a great book for anyone with a kindle. I had just a great time reading the book and discovering all the wonderful uses for my Kindle. All I can say, is this is a great purchase, especially for the price!
on 18 May 2013
The book is great, I am really happy. I received a Kindle for my birthday- not being a tech person, my first thought was it was a total waste of money. Boy, was I wrong! Kindles are such a convenience and when you have a book like this it truly is a great gadget.
on 23 May 2013
I am very happy with my purchase of Kindle the Flames. The book is so well organized and the author has gone into such depth in offering informative information on apps- to be honest, I would have never imagined there was quite so much for my Kindle. My Kindle has now become a household enjoyment in my home, as it has fun uses for my kids, my wife, and myself. This is the perfect book for anyone that would like to discover all the different uses for their Kindle. The author has done a truly fantastic job!
on 22 June 2013
The majority of this book is aimed at the American market. I am from the England and I was unable to find One app that I could use for me, or my family.... not for me.
on 25 September 2013
There are so many hidden gems on the Kindle Fire, and who has time to sort through all of them? This resource made it easy to find amazing apps that I might not have been able to find, or just wouldn't take the time to do so on my own. Make the most of your Kindle Fire!!
on 19 February 2014
Sorry but this is really an of interest really to the Americas, as a brit I really didn't find any relevant items that was going to be useful to be. well constructed well written , but, as stated - for the americas