on 22 August 2013
Duck Dynasty follows the day to day lives of the Robertson family and their hunting equipment comapany Duck Commander & Buck Commander in Monroe, Louisiana. Despite becoming multi-millionaires over the past 20 years, the family has remained humble, native to the swamplands and true to their 'redneck' roots, still hunting and gathering on their land to put incredible family meals on the table at the end of each day.

This second season continues to follow the family; father Phil (founder of Duck commander), sons Willie, Jase and Jep, the hilarious Vietnam vetteran Uncle Si, cullinery queen and mother Miss Kay and all the wives and grandchildren who pretty much all play a part in running the company.

I have fallen in love with this down to earth, funny and inspirational family. It's so refreshing to see a real family with great values and an amazing outlook on life. Everyone can benefit from spending some time with them and I don't remember enjoying a tv programme this much for a very long time, I have laughed my lunch up at how funny this is. It makes great viewing for all.

It's true I am a redneck to the bone marrow, I love NASCAR, fried chicken, biscuits n' gravy, camouflage, fishing and big ol' pick up trucks but that said, I have recommended Duck Dynasty to quite a few more civilised friends and colleagues who all now love it and have become Duck-a-holics too. If you have seen season one you will know what to expect, if not, make the purchase and get you some faith, family and ducks in your life!

Here is a link to season 1 Duck Dynasty [DVD]
6 people found this helpful
on 14 October 2013
Yet again another brilliant laugh riot of a series from the amazing Robertson family, this really is a treat for all the family! I won't go into the ins and outs of this but I must say buy it! I'm currently waiting for my import of series 3 to arrive, if you love all things duck dynasty then check out the duck commander website for more treats!
3 people found this helpful
on 25 November 2013
My family and me are big fans of duck dynasty can't get enough of it especially funny Uncle Si. If you haven't seen this yet you have been watching boring programmes its a laugh a minute in the duck commander warehouse the gang rather go wild than make duck calls for Willie. This is the best programme on TV
3 people found this helpful
on 29 April 2014
absolutely love these rednecks,uncle Si is brilliant,want a good giggle?then watch these! i got told about them by my daughter who was watching them on sky,i caught the last of the series and couldnt stop laughing,that much so that i bought all the series and the christmas special,
on 5 September 2013
Really enjoyed the series on tv so decided to buy the DVD
A good pick me up as the antics they get up to and Si's humour it's a good laugh
If u want a good easy watching laugh this is it
2 people found this helpful
on 27 February 2016
Brilliant guys so funny. Ordered it & it came the next day wow great service guys
on 30 October 2017
Great DVD series full of religion, family and ducks. Uncle Si is so funny
on 31 October 2013
bought this product for my partners birthday, he absolutely loves it, plays really well, have many many laughs watching this dvd
One person found this helpful
on 28 June 2015
Yes I love this show , and it gets better !! Daughter rocks !!
on 9 October 2013
Love love love it! Very funny and enjoyable, looking forward to season 3 coming out on DVD its a laugh out loud program.
2 people found this helpful