on 14 May 2017
Excellent lots of fun about 20 mins to get used to it I think my grandson was quite frightened at first but came round to playing with it in about 20mins thanks
on 15 November 2017
this is a chrisymas gift so i can't give review yet.
on 3 September 2017
Bought this for my grandaughtet for her third birthday she absolutely loved it
on 18 July 2017
Bought for grandsons aged 2 & 4. They loved them.
on 18 November 2017
Good product amazing quick delivery
on 26 September 2016
Arrived promptly, some damage to packaging but contents fine, very popular present choice which I have bought before. My only concern is that the batteries are concealed, along with the microphone, under a Velcro flap under the mane. If I hadn't read the label before removing it I would've have known where to find them (you have to pull the strip of paper out to activate the batteries otherwise it won't work). All concealed in a very small space so quite fiddly, comes with 2 spare button batteries which is useful, although I do have concerns that little fingers might be able to get at the batteries if they find the Velcro flap, should perhaps come with a warning for parents on a separate slip, not just small print on a label which can easily get ripped off in the excitement of unwrapping pressure. Overall a good present choice at a fair price with both neighing and galloping sounds, a colour choice option would have been a bonus.
on 5 November 2015
Bought these two hobby horses last year as Xmas presents,absolutely delighted with them,very good quality and sound effects too.
Still in use today and still looking good.
Excellent delivery service,second to none as in the busiest period of all and a change in my order they were sent out next day and were very happy to be of service.Rare today!
Would highly recommend.
Thanks to supplier for service etc.
Best of all they were the cheapest I could find in all local shops outlets etc,locally and better quality.
on 16 March 2017
Bought 2 of these for my grand daughters who are 3 years of age and 18 months. The girls love them and play constantly with them. The hobby horses are well made and were delivered very quickly. Sometimes the older type toys are the best. I'm well pleased.
on 3 December 2013
Can't wait to see my twin grandsons faces (3 years old) when they see these. They are just as described GVM.
on 30 October 2014
The only negative remark I would make is that this horse was shown as dark brown with a message saying "Only one left in stock". I therefore assumed that the one I ordered would be the dark brown one. When it arrived it was a pale creamy colour. Nevertheless I've kept it because everything else was fine.