We are being given a treat here with these three tracks, recorded live at Abbey Road studios. These songs appear on Jamie Cullum's album Momentum, so this is a taster if you like, of what the current offerings from him are like. Especially whilst this is on promo you can't really go wrong with downloading this.

If you have never heard Jamie sing before, then this is an ideal start whilst it is free.
on 7 July 2013
Saw Jamie doing his track 'Save your Soul' and as a non-fan of this (very nice) young man's sound, was blown away a wee bit by this one. After waiting for the album to come so that I could get the track - this wee freebie recording has been a pure delight! Cheers! Will still buy the album version as the arrangement is different - not better - just another version.
on 5 July 2013
I was not expecting to come across this EP. Easy listening and surprising. I enjoy this type of music so it's spot on. Even better to listen to while reading a book. I like listening to Jamie Cullum homegrown talent at it's best.
on 22 June 2013
Down loaded this freebee as I have just discover Jamie Cullum and wanted to hear more of him. This is a great example of the man's talent and I have become a fan. Hope to see him live in Birmingham later this year.
on 24 May 2013
This is a great little free EP. I wasn't sure about Cullum when he first appeared on the music scene, but his voice is perfect now. He has a quality that makes you stop and listen. This small collection is no exception.
on 11 June 2013
Track 1 is more pop than jazz but very good, could be a single release.
Tract 2 is a grower, more a good album track
Track 3 is awesome, makes your hair stand up.

Get this while it is free, if like me you like Jamies music then it is a must.
on 6 July 2013
I must admit I only downloaded this because it was free at the time. But, I have to say I really like it, despite not really being a fan. It's very catchy, well sung, and it may well inspire me to buy more ( which is obviously what this free sample was designed to do!)
on 27 May 2013
I listen to Jamie Cullum on Radio 2 and have heard a few of his own songs but not really made much effort to find out more. This free EP has made me realise that perhaps I need to listen to some more of his work. Enjoying every song on this EP.
on 7 August 2013
Not too impressed. He needs to get back to more Jazz rather than commercial stuff like this. His piano playing is great and little ,evidence of it on this his album compositions are okay but lack that edgeand quality/inspiration of earlier albums
on 22 May 2013
Three wonderful LIVE recordings from the famous Abbey Road studios. Jamie Cullum, an artist I've followed and listened to for 10 years, never disappointed.

I love all three tracks, wonderful, need to go see him at a live gig.

Also need to go out and purchase his latest album!