Customer reviews

The Instant Guide To Creating An App
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.32

on 20 May 2013
I was keen to develop an app for my business as more and more people are accessing information on the go on their smartphones and tablets. Whilst I'm an avid user of apps themselves, I didn't have the foggiest clue how to create one. It hadn't occurred to me that not all app software would work on multiple platforms so it was really useful in explaining which ones were just for Apple, just for Android or did both. It's not biased either and gives you plenty of options- all well researched and explained. It is clear and simple with some great links. The only thing that may have been useful is the odd screen shot or two so you can see exactly what he's trying to explain.
on 20 May 2013
I found the guide very useful. Ian Barker's language is clear and concise, meaning I found it easy to understand and implement what he was suggesting. The chapters were succinct; this was beneficial when creating the app as it broke down the development of the app into easily absorbed chunks. The websites included are handy, more so because Barker explains exactly what the websites can do for you in regards to app creation/promotion. A definite must for anyone who is thinking about developing their own app.
on 23 May 2013
There is so much information about apps on the internet and some forums can be good at answering the odd question or two, but nowhere seems to be breaking it down step by step quite like this. I'm reasonably confident with computers and like my gadgets so I was hopeful that a short guide would suffice. In short, it did. I've launched my first app. Now I just need the guide on how to market and sell it...