on 23 June 2013
This is well worth the price, great value for money. It performed very well. Easy to use no problems at all with it.
on 16 August 2013
bought this after my very expensive swan iron broke for the second time. was looking for one without a filter and at a reasonable price. this ticked all the boxes. dispatched and received within a couple of days. irons clothes without any hassle including bed lining and jeans. not as powerful as my old one but certainly does the job with pride :) would recommend highly. only downside I have is the water tank could have been a tad bigger not a major problem but overall a nice iron :)
on 25 July 2013
have put the word out to family and friends.expect more orders,certainly throws out the steam.hope it willkeep it up for a long time.
on 27 May 2013
Brilliant product. Works very well and gives a finish like a professional dry cleaners. Very good value value for money.
on 21 July 2013
Very easy to use great for dry cottons. Choose either constant steam or steam blast. Good value good buy thanke
on 11 August 2013
my wife bought this item because she does so much ironing we have a large family she thinks its the best iron she has bought
on 22 August 2013
Very good iron was surprised how light it was. It makes the chore much easier, it just glides over cotton fabrics making the task so easy.
on 5 December 2013
Arrived quickly and is superb. Makes such a difference to the time spent ironing which is not my favourite chore. Having temporary been using a cheap iron until I found this one the difference is incredible. Great value for money. Would highly recommend.
on 29 May 2014
I bought this one to replace my Breville steam generator iron with 2000W, although this serves its purpose, it fails considerably if comparing like for like. the 2600w seems to be overrated as I can't see it as more powerful than my previous iron, secondly, the steam is only towards the front of the iron unlike the previous Iron I have where it covers front to bottom thus giving out steam more, lastly, the automatic steam or when you lock it for continuous steam, it will give out steam, however, after few seconds, maybe after 15 seconds of continuous steam, some water comes out which might ruin your shirt in the end. Anyhow, it's fit for purpose in the end but it didn't surpass my expectation.
on 17 October 2013
Purchased two of these irons. As an experienced user of steam generator irons from well renowned brands, I thought that this might be a good offer at an impressive price. In my experience of using steam generator irons - they last for several years. in the case of this brand, I think you are likely to get what you pay for.

I purchased one for myself and one for my mum - after a couple of days of erratic working from the get go, both irons became a nightmare, leaking water, not generating any steam at all, lights not functioning, iron not heating up. On one occasion the whole of the base tank leaked out leaving my carpet sodden. Finally, after having to resort to using mine as a dry iron(!!!)I'd had enough. When returning mine the base was actually half full of water that could not be drained out - shocked that that may have caused an electric shock. I also noticed that the cable was frayed at the point where it joins the iron - all these problems after a week of arriving and, I think, no coincidence that both had real faults. I returned both shoddy items. In my experience these are by far the worst irons of any type I have ever had. If able to, I suggest you pay a lot more for something far more reliable or just buy a basic steam iron for under £20. I think you'd probably get a better product!.