on 3 September 2014
Perfect for the little one in winter. The last thing you want for your little one in the winter is for their blanket to come off and them to be exposed to the cold especially if they move around as much as my daughter!. This stays on all night and from what I can tell it is very comfortable. Nice design too. I will be purchasing another one once my daughter outgrows her currant one.
on 4 May 2016
This is absolutely huge! I bought it for my baby who was 6 months old at the time. He was swamped in it but very cosy. His room was very cold this winter so this was perfect. It's so big, I expect we'll be able to use it next winter and maybe even the following one. So very good value!
on 22 October 2013
My sons room is very cold and this sleepng bag is perfect. Keeps him very warm and cosy. Plenty of room for him to grow. Soft. Comfortable. Lovely design print. Would highly recommend.
on 6 December 2015
My little girl refused to go inside it. Its toooo big for her petite size. And to make something for 18months to 3yrs is just too much. The sleeves made it more uncomfortable for her. She prefers the sleeveless ones. So i never actually used it.
on 2 November 2014
The material is too thick and makes an awful noise everytime LO moves. Its almost impossible for babies to bend their arms while wearing it 👎👎
on 6 November 2015
Great quality product with good appearance and a very cosy feel. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 is that it seems to be made for giant babies. I ordered the 18-36 months size but my 18-month old baby is completely swimming in it, whereas it fits my 4 year old perfectly.
on 4 January 2015
Size and fit are great. We usually use grobags but we wanted a sack with sleeves and found this one. Very thick feels like my daughter is wrapped in a duvet. I always find my daughter is very chilly in the early hrs of the morning but not anymore!
on 15 March 2015
Unfortunately, I would say the product is undersized. Also, the zip end at the top is not covered so irritated my babies face.
on 31 October 2014
Great sleep bag to last for a few years! I haven't used it yet as not cold enough, but def
on 17 September 2014
Ordered for my 8weeks old daughter, already feels like she's growing out of it. Its too shot. Tho is very pretty, first time she slept in it, she had no choice but stay still with shape of it. Don't like material at all