on 4 June 2017
Good
on 12 March 2015
Excellent piece of kit at an attractive price
on 27 June 2013
I have had this camera for an action packed week so far. It has been horse riding, wakeboarding, paddleboarding and swimming with me so far and has not only coped with all but has recorded some brilliant quality footage too - [...]. For the full hd version!

It has a good battery life and the 1080hd video quality is great. The 8mp camera takes a nice photo and can cope with different light levels.
I love the fact that it comes with 4 sticky mount pads so I have been able to stick it to my SUP, wakeboard and helmet and I still have 1 left.
Another great feature is the wireless remote for the camera which allows you to only record when you want to and so save the battery and the memory.
The internal memory is the reason I haven't given this cam 5 stars. There is almost nothing, but having chucked a 32gig microSD card in its now fine.
All in all I have been really impressed with it so far!
22 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 September 2013
This a good camera, I would definitely recommend it. It does come with good accesories and the one I liked the most is the remote. It's very handy in some situation where the camera is out of reach.
33 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 May 2014
This cam is pro go alternative and lives up to what ever the pro go does. Only worry I have the screen mount and dismount when using It has a plug in slot and feels like you could if not carful break the pin leg on the screen.
on 8 March 2015
I bought this camera for my son who is 8 , the camera is very good and looks great but the clip that holds the waterproof case shut tight is not very strong . I had to send 1 back as it broke the first day he used it but the seller was great sent me a form to return it an I was sent a brand new camera.
on 6 October 2013
I bought this camera for my brother-in-law to use when drifting and he absolutely loved it.

The only downside is that you need to buy a memory card (we used 32GB) as there is no / very little internal memory.

The included sticky pads were perfect for attaching to the outside of his car and there was no trouble with the set up of the camera.

FYI re the video, it is only when editing that the video quality has gone down - the actual video quality is extremely high and very impressive.

Definitely recommended.
on 13 April 2014
Well I ordered this thinking it would be a good value camera for recording tricks on my boat. It had almost £80 off so took the gamble. I regret it and would urge anyone tempted to buy one off these to hold off and save your money for go pro. The reasons for this is that the battery life is not great and the microphone might as well be Non existent. There is no clear audible sound can be salvaged from the footage, all you get is a very faint recording which is very broken. It is a shame too as I had high hopes for this. Camera quality is okay but the 1080p is not anything special, it is the poor non existent sound quality that kills this product.
55 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 May 2015
Major problem it will not charge when driving .most other camera's do . Sold at a loss on Ebay
on 26 July 2014