on 1 June 2013
I was so looking forward to the second book, thinking that would complete this series, and now feel totally frustrated by another cliff hanger. For me it does detract from the pleasure of the whole thing. In future I will try to avoid this situation, no matter how much I have enjoyed some of them. The book does get five stars from me despite this. It would be unfair to give it less, as it does deserve them, but I begrudge them as the whole thing has so irritated me.
10 people found this helpful
This is book two in the Surrender Series

The lovely Arianna Harlow has a choice. Will Ari choose love or self-respect? Will Ari decide to give up her freedom and become nothing but a shadow of herself?

Ari faces an impossible ultimatum. Ari must decide whether she is going to accept Raffe's most indecent proposal and try to stay at Rafe's side as his bought mistress. Ari is totally under his complete control in both Rafe's world and in his bedroom. Rafe holds the keys to Ari's mother's happiness. Ari must choose love for her mother, respect for herself or the morals her mother instilled in her. Also in this book we were introduced to the dynamics of Shane Grayson and Lia Palazzo. Lets watch as two strong, confident women Ari ans Lia make some huge choices that will affect their lives forever. Who will submit first? Will it be the women beet the men to it or the men cave in first?

Melody Anne is an amazing author. I really need more than 5*s.
on 1 June 2013
This is the second book in the series, and as the series goes on i think i loved it more and more, there were a few serious situations involved in this book, which made you feel like you had connected to the characters even more, Ari is stronger she doesnt take any Crap from Rafe and is starting to stand on her own feet, although you can see how much she has fallen in love with rafe, i think what is lovely is that you see rafe feels the same but doesnt quite know how to show how he feels.

When the story ends you feel like your heart is stuck in your throat i didnt want it to be over and was counting down the days until i could read Seduced
3 people found this helpful
on 26 July 2013
Ok, I absolutley love Rafe and Ari's story, I loved the 1st book, and this one was even better......but, I did not like that Shane and Lia got in on this one! They should have their own book, I didn't want to read their parts as I was so wrapped up in Rafe and Ari, I started skipping through Shane and Lia as I wanted to get back to the main story! This ruined it for me, I would gladly read a standalone about them, but you can't mix up 2 different love stories in the same book, 1 will always dominate and take away from the other.

Anyway, back to Rafe and Ari, I loved the second part of their story. I love how we see Rafe starting to look as though he is thawing, as we did in the 1st book, but I'm not one for spoilers, so will just say......read it!!

Apart from my earlier gripes, this is a very very good series and I am definitely looking forward to September 2nd - just not so much knowing I have to read 2 love stories in 1 book (also there is mention of Rachel's story coming into play in seduced aswell!!) :/
on 18 November 2013
I am still uncertain if I actually like to two main characters Rafe and Arianna. But I still feel compelled to continue to read their story. The story is well written and after the disappointing ending of book one I am glad this book actually finished at 100% on my kindle. I am most keen to learn more about Shane and Lia, as I find their characters much more like able. Arianna amazes me in each book, the way she grumbles and complains about everything until she gets drunk I am surprised she keeps her friends. And Rafe though a astute businessman is dumb when it comes to woman. Though I do like the writing I find one fault is that in this day and age men do not say your core or your womanhood to a woman when referring to their private parts. If men actually spoke like Rafe and Shane whilst in bed I would request they write a book! However Melody's descriptions of places are wonderful and you really feel as though you are there witnessing exactly what the characters are seeing. I will purchase book 3 if not for Rafe and Ari then most certainly for Kia and Shane
on 21 March 2016
I quite enjoyed the first volume in this series which was priced cheaply and ended on a cliff hanger designed to get you to purchase the next one. I found part two much less compelling. Rafe just repeats his previous patterns of behaviour and i could have throttled his tiresome sisters at one point. They just don't ring true.
The price of volume 3 will have to drop a lot to entice me to read further.
on 3 June 2013
Submit is book 2 in the Surrender series by Melody Anne and OMG WHAT A BOOK, i am a huge fan of Melody's she never disapoints, I loved how this book carried on were surrender finished, the ups and downs of Ari and Rafe's relationship/business agreement, I highly recommend this book, can't wait for september to read book 3
6 people found this helpful
on 22 September 2013
This is the sequel to Surrender, another serial book by Melody Anne. I was intrigued to find out about the love lives of the main family characters, which hopefully will be revealed in the finale book 4. Just slightly annoyed that I have to wait till November to find out what happens to Rachel...

Yep it's one of those stories which hooks you with a freebie first book and you'll have to buy the others to complete the story but in this case Melody doesn't disappoint in entertaining her reader, well done!
on 23 October 2013
Like most second instalments there was too much sex filling the pages and little story. However in this series the author kept the story flowing by introducing Shane and Lia relationship. The author has an engaging way of writing so captivating the readers interest.
I wont give details on the characters as this will give some of the story away.

However there is another cliffhanger and instalment three. Will this be the end of the Surrender series? Some how I don't think so.
on 6 July 2013
I was a little apprehensive at first but found this book easy to read. As I have with all Melody Annes books. The two main characters Rafe and Ari brought together by different needs (his a mistress, her a job to pay hospital bills) as her mum wakes from a coma only to have a second operation to remove cancer Ari fights against Rafe to become his mistress. His coaxing along the way attacking her every move. Left to ponder the will she won't she you have to get book 2 to find out