on 23 June 2013
Really great track and the only one worthy from their new Album. I desperately wanted to enjoy the whole new album, but I just didn't get/enjoy it (I must be a minority) so this will have to do until they make their next album (let's hope it's not so long next time)
on 5 August 2014
I like this song, but I can’t say whether others will or not, because it’s a matter of taste. The best advice I can give is listen to the sample on here. If you’re still not sure, see if you can find this song on YouTube or SoundCloud or some other such website, have a listen to it on there and then, if you like it, come back here and download it.
on 27 November 2013
We are all up for big fun with this cracker of a hit song. What a master stroke by the boys of French house/synth pop duo Daft Punk to reign in the help of disco giant Mr Nile Rodgers (of Chic) and stalwart producer Pharrell Williams. The song's irresistible dance rhythm and quintessential NR guitar accompaniment is both so fresh and familiar at the same time, it simply cannot help but being a hit! Recommend!
on 29 September 2013
Maybe it harks back to my youth in the 80s - certainly more than a hint of the disco about this one - the retro guitar and synthesised vocals. Could even be the quirky lead singing of Pharrell Williams rather than the fairly nondescript lyrics. Whatever it is, this track just seems to tick the boxes.
Everybody was waiting for Daft Punk to make a comeback, and get back into the EDM scene. Boy did they do it in style. They weren't lucky with this one - pure master class from Daft Punk. Love this feel-good song. Always brings a smile to my face, and love listening to it in clubs!
on 27 April 2014
I've always loved Daft Punk, but even I can admit that sometimes there songs can seem a little repetitive.
Not this track though.
Great collaboration to produce one of the best tracked Daft Punk have ever released!
Awesome beat yoll!
on 7 August 2013
Quality of download from Amazon good for a change!

What else can I say to make up the 11 words if you like the music its your personal taste but I've had issues with dowmnloads from Amazon a few times in the past.
on 9 February 2014
If your used to the video of this song then this isn't it.
This version is over six minutes long and a slightly different
arrangement to the one you're used to hearing on the radio.

It's still an excellent song, and it's not a complaint that it's longer,
because it's more of a good thing. It's just not the one your (I'm) used to.
on 28 July 2013
I know many people dislike this song as its been played so much now, but. I still very much like. Good beat, funky sound and some nice lyrics ... about getting lucky! Sweet. As stated above, I didn't like the new album at all. But this song, well this song is pretty good.
on 18 June 2013
Daft Punk + Pharrell Williams FTW
Fantastic Song, and even better as it was free through amazon for my previous purchases