on 4 November 2013
I challenge anyone not to sing along with this song - great when driving in a traffic jam. Pop genre: absolutely, and what is wrong with that!
on 11 June 2013
very catchy track with some great musicians (Nile Rogers for one) involved with it.Glad I only got this track though as rest of album is not quite as good.
on 13 July 2013
Bought this after listening on the radio. It's a very nice tune which makes you wanna get up and dance. Nice Rhythm and lyrics. Highly recommended.
on 11 April 2014
It's also overplayed and will be lost with all of the other throw away tunes, get lucky, got lucky, got bored.
on 3 September 2013
I love this version of the song,its catchy its likeable and I cant stop myself from singing along.One of my favorite songs this year.
on 10 November 2013
Got this download as had a credit to use. Easy to purchase and download. Great song and band, would recommend there album.
on 27 June 2013
Great song. I got it for free because amazon gave me a free MP3 download but I have been listening to it for weeks now PHARRELL IS BACK
on 28 July 2013
I know many people dislike this song as its been played so much now, but. I still very much like. Good beat, funky sound and some nice lyrics ... about getting lucky! Sweet. As stated above, I didn't like the new album at all. But this song, well this song is pretty good.
on 27 May 2013
This track definitely reminds me of those funky soul tunes of the 70's and 80's. Perhaps a bit too repetitive towards the end of it's 6min+ length but a decent song for driving.
on 6 June 2013
A very catchy tune which is instantly likeable. Soon becomes boring after a few hearings. One of the better tunes of its type.