on 19 August 2013
Say this advertised & immediately thought "I bet it won't take the HTC One"?!
How wrong was I! Not only takes the HTC, but the screen functions all work, through the protective case screen in the front!
No more missed work while out on bike rides, YAY!
Highly recommended purchase.
on 25 February 2014
Bargain price and phone fits perfectly although occasionally it's a bit tight so presses the button on the side and turns the phone off which can be annoying. Been using it for 2 months and it fits nicely on the arm no problems with it slipping down, etc so if you have a Samsung galaxy s4 buy this!
on 12 February 2016
I mean it did the job for a while, but it came creased, my phone didn't want to sit straight in it so I couldn't access the whole screen, and it broke after not a lot of use. Still, did keep my phone dry in drizzle and fit my arm reasonably well
on 6 October 2015
This armband is exactly the right size and style for what I wanted.

The only slight gripe for my use is that other armbands I have previously bought had a little coins or key section on the side which is fab for your gym locker coins or house key. This band doesn't have that and is just the wallet, phone section. This is the only reason I haven't rated it as 5 *.

However, if you're not bothered about that it is a terrific value sports Armband at unbeatable value. Thank you.
on 12 September 2014
This product doesn't fit a Galaxy S4. The holes don't fit well over buttons and you can't access the home, back and settings buttons at all. This is made worse by careless packing, The first time I received this product the plastic screen cover had been squashed by being forced into the packaging and permanently folded into a crease. I got a replacement and found that screen had also been creased in a similar manner (no really, King of Flash, please don't bother checking to make sure that this time your quality assurance people aren't asleep).

Anyway. A poorly designed product compounded by shoddy shipping and handling.

However, their customer service is great and I had no issues getting replacements and refunds so if you can have a game to see if you have a better experience and not get too badly burned.
on 12 February 2014
I brought this as I had recently started the gym and going to the gym without listening to your music is like eating toast without butter. Uncomfortable, but you would do it in emergencies.

Anyhow, this armband arrived promptly, it is a little large but so is the HTC one. Fits my phone well, fits my arm well, stays on there when exercising and was cheaper than most similar products I could find on here.

Thanks, good product overall.
on 22 August 2013
I wanted this to use for my bike, so I could listen to my music when I go to work. I have had a similar one before but the straps are getting loose on it and it doesnt stay on my bike steadly anymore, so i needed another one.

This item is ok, but i have to take my case off my phone to use it as my phone wont fit in the carrier as its too small (Samsung Galaxy s3)

Next time I will buy a different version to this one as I am not 100% happy with this item.

If you dont have a case on your phone this will probably be great, but i dont like taking my case off my phone.
on 24 January 2015
If you have really big biceps, this will fit. Mine are average size and as a result the case slips down a bit. There is a plastic clip through which the strap passes and it pinches/digs into your arm if you do curls with weights. I was left with a bruise. It's not possible to access all controls of the phone smoothly with the case on. The item is very well priced, but overall a bit of a letdown.
on 25 March 2014
As other reviewers have said, the case is far too big for my arm (for comparison, my upper arm is about 10 inches around). Otherwise I imagine it would be quite comfy. The actual case does what it says, keeps the phone protected and seems secure. Not a high quality item, but a good budget product
on 19 August 2015
Wanted to wear it around my upper arm, which isn't huge, but a little too tight, so can't wear it too long. The compartment is also slightly too small for my Samsung 5 so I have to force it in then struggle to clip it shut. Once that's all done, it's fine!