on 12 July 2014
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!
on 13 June 2013
Ok it's expensive at £15.90, but you know the saying, "You get what you pay for." This is an high end quality item that is perfectly tailored for this phone. It really looks the part and provides fantastic protection without making it look like a brick.

The camera and speaker cut outs are perfectly positioned and don't foul the openings like cheaper counterparts. I am pretty confident this will last the life of my phone and the plastic locators wont break like cheaper versions do after about a month.

Well pleased with this, would recommend to anyone.
One point for the maker, a stylus included for this price would treble your sales.
on 23 October 2013
This case would almost perfectly protect your Xperia SP to the extend a phone case can do. However, in order to secure your device some of its usability is being lost. Admittedly, this happens with every phone case out there, but this time few design choices were poorly made.

Starting with the build quality one can hardly argue there is much more to be desired from the way this case is put together. Is should be noted that for the Xperia SP there is no way to save some space by attaching the case as a back panel so the combination of phone+case becomes quite thick. The only remark I can make is that the plastic of the front lid is slightly humped which adds a tiny bit of extra thickness which, of course, is only visible when the device is out of your pocket and no pressure is being exercised on it. I like the magnetic tab that keeps the whole thing closed as it looks much better than the button type.

Before buying this model you should really consider if the side opening option is the right for you. I wouldn't call it a design issue but I would advice you to think twice if your hands are not big enough for it.

Speaking of design there are sever annoyances I can't get over:
- There is no way to charge your phone with the case closed since no hole is left for the usb cable. Given how much time smartphones spend attached to the wire, such absence leaves me puzzled.
- One of the greatest features of the SP model is the big LED bar at the bottom that allows you to monitor your phone for activities from great distance. Well... forget about it with the case closed. No gap, transparent element or any other solution has been introduced to deal with this and you will have to constantly flip it open to check if any message has arrived.
- The magnetic tab, as great as it is, is placed very close to the power button. At least for me this causes discomfort too often. I wonder what was it going to be like if couple of tabs were placed at further distance from the power button.
- The pockets carved in the plastic on the sides in order to make it easier to reach the volume and camera buttons are not deep enough - at least not for my fingers and usually that's the appropriate size for a hand big enough to hold the phone with the case.

However, I can't really find another product that provide better combination of quality, design and price so I consider every penny spent on the Roxfit case well worth it.
on 8 August 2013
I've bought cases for nearly all my previous phones but this is by far the best.
The quality of this case is well worth the money compared to many naff cases which are out there. It fits the SP perfectly and the magnetic tab which keeps it closed is a nice touch.
I"ve not taken many pictures but when using the camera the case did not get in the way at all.
Anyone looking for a book style case should definitely try the Roxfit.
VINE VOICEon 19 April 2014
So I have got a new phone and being in the building trade I needed a case, I've been down the road of buying cheap cases that fall to bits within a few weeks, this case is different as it has stood 5 months of abuse already and still looks like new, the phones fits neatly into a tough plastic 'tray', the faux leather is supple and has not cracked and is well stitched together. The buttons in the phone are slight impeded by the tray that the phone sits in, but this ridge actually helps protect the phone by taking the knocks instead of the phone. The case is kept closed by a simple magnetic catch.

A good case that is well worth the money.
on 22 October 2013
To start, this is a fantastically constructed case, my SP fits very snugly inside and the cutouts for the various parts of the phone are perfectly placed. The only problem I have with the case is that the back is way too thick to allow me to use the buttons on the side of the phone correctly. I would give it 5 stars if the case allowed for easier use of the buttons, but due to the point outlined above I am giving it 4.
on 6 March 2014
This case was for sure a great buy. I have had it for a few months and there is no wear at all, the magnet has a reasonable strength, and the holes for the camera and speaker are perfectly cut. Also the plastic casing in which the phone is clicked into holds the phone snug and doesn't block the volume rocker or anything else.
on 21 August 2013
At the time the product seemed costly. But having received it I can understand the price. The quality is exceptional and fits the mobile phone like a glove. I have a feeling that this product will outlast the life of the mobile.
on 12 January 2014
bought two since Christmas one dropped of my knee and clip holding phone broke so bought second one and this time clip broke while I was talking phone out of case to change card, great case but clips keep breaking
on 16 May 2014
An excellent case of very good quality. Small and neat, fitted perfectly immediately. Looks good and protects the phone. Nice touch having the name 'experia' on the front embossed in the leather.