on 30 January 2014
I hold back reviewing this product for a good reason, which I will explain shortly. After trying it I can say it definitely does not last as long as other cheaper compatible cartridges. the colours are also not accurate after a couple of prints. the grey actually comes out red (but always starts the first couple of prints accurately)!!! Why? I am guessing this is because the amount of ink flow varies due to poor quality control. so you get a lot of ink flowing in certain colours and not enough from the others. hence why it empties its tank so quickly. Absolute waste of money!!! I would not use this rubbish if they gave them away free.... which comes to my next point!!!!!

Here is why I with held my review up until now:

..... the reason there are so many fantastic reviews is because the seller will send you a letter stating that if you write a good review straight away they will give you a free pack! this made me suspicious and hence I wanted to wait before writing an objective review. I strongly recommend Amazon to stop sellers from trying to influence reviews!
on 17 August 2013
Purchased for use in Canon Pixma MG5450. Fast delivery and good price. Initially sceptical as to how good they would be but they have been installed for over a month and I am pleasantly surprised. They installed just like Canon originals and so far I have had no problems. Ink colours appear identical and ink levels seem to confirm an equivalence to the Canon XL capacity. I will certainly use them again and would recommend them.
on 21 August 2013
I think this was great timing of this particular product. I have had my printer some 8 months now
Canon MG5450 and at the time Dec 2012 there was only the original inks available. Which are
not cheap but for such a good printer you would expect that.

I have been using Triinks for many years with my previous Epsom printer and never had a problem with
there inks so when I noticed they had developed a compatible cartridge for my printer I did not hesitate
to order straight off the cuff and the Multipack too, which represents outstanding value.

I can also say that the quality of the product is of a high standard and my printer has not informed me
that 'I am not using original inks' This clearly demonstrates the quality of the product.
on 1 June 2013
When one considers the cost of Canons replacement ink cartridges compaired to Triangle MMA multipack compatible cartridges, it's a NO brainer really.
The cartridges are well packaged making them easy to install, having the all important micro-chip ready fitted. The colours are bright and vibrant giving the finished print out a touch of top quality.
I will certainly be able to recommend this product to friends and family alike.
on 25 January 2016
These are very reasonably priced non official replacement inks for the
Cannon printer I purchased. They work out at a fraction of the cost of the official inks which is great as the printer gets through the cartridges at a rapid rate.
The printer recognises the inks as official and works first time which is great. They are easy to insert/remove and the ink lasts as least as long as the official brand.
The colour reproduction is good however your printer may refuse to work properly with them after a while. Mine has started to distort the colours on the prints albeit I think this is a printer issue rather than a fault with the ink cartridges.
on 10 August 2013
I bought these cartridges for a Canon Pixma iP7250. I refused to purchase original Canon cartridges as a new set would have been more than the cost of buying a new printer!

I've printed a number of photos and several documents with these compatible cartridges. The quality of the prints was fine. I would buy these cartridges again.
on 12 August 2014
Colour balance for photo printing is appalling. Printing side by side with canon ink there is no comparison. this ink has the a purple tone and is very washed out Might be ok for something but cannot think what AVOID
on 13 January 2014
I just do not understand why the printer manufacturers charge so much for OEM cartridges when these are much cheaper and, in my opinion, just as good. Then again, I suppose I do understand when you see how cheap really good printers are. Maybe they should increase the cost of the machines and reduce the cost of their cartridges. Five OEM cartridges for the same money as a new printer? Madness!
These cartridges are superb value for money and print quality is brilliant.
on 17 May 2014
I am going through about 10 black inks a month with my business and Canon ink is so expensive so I decided to give this ink a try, the cost was great and I cant tell the difference with the black ink. The only issue I had was that the ink seems over filled so when I open it I always get ink everywhere, but its not a big deal to just open it over the sink or something.

Since the black was good I decided to try the colour ink. The quality of the coloured ink is good however the colours are not so good compared to Canons more expensive ink. I sell badges online and people want badges that are the same colour as the picture they see online when they buy my product. This ink is slightly off, for example reds are slightly more orange, and greens are more tortoise colour. If you are buying ink for personal use rather than for business then this is well worth the price.

Black Ink - 5 star
Colour - 4 star
on 2 June 2013
Really pleased with the ink cartridges from TriNKS. The quality of the printing using these inks is excellent. Excellent service too.