VINE VOICEon 9 February 2010
I have to say that this is such a wise book. Each little verse has the most profound translations by Deng Ming-Dao. Only someone with deep reflective wisdom would be able to express with such clarity.

If you use the amazon search inside of this book you will be able to read first hand the early pages of the book. The quality holds in other verses and pages as well. I am on around page 32. It sits by my bed now. I have bought over 500 books in the last 10 years. This is the first I've had by my bed as a book to dip into. I own a few 'dip into' types, however, none of them drew me to have it by my bedside. Wayne Dyer has a book on the Dao which I own. I much prefer this book.
on 10 May 2017
A lovely calming book that is nice to pick up at any time just for a few reassuring words. Lots of wisdom contained here and is a constant companion to me. So glad I bought it.
on 22 May 2017
Very good...arrived on time.
on 19 October 2017
Lovely little book containing heaps of old age wisdom passed down over the millennia, everything you'll find in this will help you to connect to and embody reality just that little more.
on 7 January 2016
Excellent book.
on 2 July 2014
Downloaded to my tablet but also intend to buy a copy.
VINE VOICEon 14 August 2005
This is a book that really can make you think... when I first bought it I was unprepared for how brilliant yet simple the insights this book have to offer would be...
This book is literally a treasure chest filled with gems, I would really recommend that anyone buy it read it and enjoy...
on 8 June 2001
365 Tao is an all embracing book, covering 365 daily meditations on Tao. It is presented in a straight forward manner relevant to today's busy life styles. I would recommend 365 Tao to anyone interested understanding themself(s) further and the world we live. Also, an excellent read.
0Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 June 2010
beautiful. dip in and out or read cover to cover. i bought this years ago and turn to it when life seems complicated. this book is both grounding and liberating. i often quote from it when teaching yoga class. the simplicity and power of the images used to connect us to the earth and to the universe are humbling. a very worthwhile read.
on 4 June 2003
This is a book you can use everyday. I just followed the instructions. One meditation a day. When I started I wondered how thinking about something so simple could make your life better. I do not know yet how but I know it does. I highly recommend the book. Don't expect miracles, just do them by yourself!