Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.20

on 3 January 2015
What a great read - just read the two books in two days which is not usual - love the sarcasm and the laugh out loud moments - need to stop reading though and go spend sometime with my own hubby this book reminded me off how I fell for him
on 19 September 2014
this book is full of trials and tribulations but I loved everything these couples went through to gain true happiness and loved the characters twist in there tail in finding true, love look forward to reading more of the author stories
on 19 May 2013
i loved Jen & Sam's story & enjoyed Alex & lexy relationship too.i hated Heidi spiteful bitch cuz Sam didn't want her trying to split Sam & Jen up didn't work than God.loved ending so sweet I've read memories series loved everyone.
on 9 March 2014
I thought this book was great I couldn't put it down
it shows how hard and good a relationship is
I wish it would have talked about the wedding though that was the only thing I dint like
review by Rebecca Styles :)
on 23 May 2013
I loved reading this book. I find very interesting from the beginning to the end. I loved all the characters and theirs stories. Also I liked the way how the author describe their feelings about each other.
on 17 October 2014
I enjoyed this book and read at every opportunity even if it was five mins here or their. The storyline was good even though I second guessed what was going to happen but hey how I love a happy ending
on 13 February 2014
Loved the two books and wish the end hadn't felt so rushed, shame the story couldn't have been extended a bit. Still worth the money and definitely the read. Enjoy and thanks to the author.
on 24 March 2014
Loved both the books from Emma Hart. Levy and Alex story and Sam and Jens in this book. Couldn't put them down read in a weekend. Lovely funny romance a must read reccomend.
on 3 December 2013
Good short romance I personally need a bit more depth to my characters bit repetitive at times did not deal much with how they felt about each other before they got together.
on 2 June 2013
Read in one sitting!! Loved it. All love a happy ending :0) was def best book of series as Sam and Jen are so funny. Wasn't disappointed with wait,book was well worth it.