on 15 November 2013
The first cable arrived, and was completely dead.
I contacted with regards to a second cable, and this was also dead.
The seller asked me to return the faulty cables, at my expense, presumably with the intent of sending faulty cables to more customers.
on 23 October 2013
I got this product so that I can use it in my car and get rid of the other big wires. Product arrived quickly and was well packaged. It feels a bit on the cheap side but connects to the ford sync and charges the phone (iPhone 5). I'm happy with it.
on 11 November 2013
I used this cable for about 1 week fine, and after a week it started to say that the the USB device was invompatible with my computer and it would not charge my phone. Now it does not work at all and is effectively broken.
Not a great product
on 3 January 2014
Bought this product with with a re-chargeable phone battery,my 14 yr old daughter used it once saying it was great...next time she tried to use it,it didn't work.....bought so much of these wires so I gave up and bought her a docking station.
on 14 March 2014
Seemed like a great idea, just what i wanted to go with my power pack and the rating wasn't so low when i bought it.. Waiting to hear from supplier to see if they will send a replacement.. Better luck with the next one hopefully.
on 13 December 2013
Nice tiny size to use with my iphone charger. Works just fine although it is not apple certified of course.

UPDATED July 2013: Now rejected by my phone as not certified; and it broke physically too. Ugh.
on 12 February 2014
Won't buy from them again. Have found the quality of pretty much all the i5 Lightning cables, from different suppliers, to be very poor - either not working at all or pack up after a month or two.
on 4 November 2014
Still works; but, after only a few uses, the cover to the Lightning plug has come loose. Would not recommend. (Amazon's own version -- although more expensive -- appears to be much more robust.)
on 18 November 2013
I bought this to go with the emergency power backup that sits in my bag.
Ideally I want a shortened cable so it can sit in my pocket and charge.
Doesn't work.
It's in the bin.
on 1 May 2015
I have bought this because it fits into my wallet so I can carry a phone charger around in case I'm on the move and just need to find a PC with a USB port to charge my phone. Works a treat.