on 17 October 2013
I ve just received this item today which came in a nice small packet. This is my first time purchase from this seller and i m very much disappointed that it doesn't work with my I phone 5 at all. Just giving me a faulty message that this item is untrusted and I phone may not work with this. That's all i ve got. I have demanded a refund or replacement from the seller. Hope to change my review towards some positive rating after things get sorted by them.

I am happy the second one works well with my I phone. I appreciate company's prompt and good customer service. I am giving it now four star. I would other wise give them 5 star had the first one worked straight way without disappointment.
on 12 July 2016
I bought three of these cables, I used one for a few days and it started playing up, so I used the other one, sure enough that started playing up. I tried to get the items replaced and the customer service has been useless. I wouldn't bother wasting your money on these.
on 17 October 2013
It does not work with the new Iphone 5s on iOS 7 or above.
It gives an error message, and wont charge.
on 23 October 2013
I bought this cable to use with my power bank. The short length meant that I could keep the cable tidy. The delivery was slightly slow but I was not bothered by it. When it did arrive it worked fine and it was compatible with iOS 7 however, the cable is not 13cm as described. The actual cable length was around 10cm maybe even shorter if the USB and lightning ports are not considered. Anyways I was still not bothered by it. After around 2 or 3 uses the cable came apart from the lightning port and the cable became useless after only having it for a few days.

I would not recommend this product until the length and quality is reconsidered.
on 30 September 2013
This cable is great for keeping my desk uncluttered, and also great for my car, so it doesn't get tangled.

Works without error on ios7, and so far is faultless.

The thickness and feel of the cable isn't the best, but will see how long it lasts.

Fast delivery too.
on 14 March 2014
Seemed like a great idea, just what i wanted to go with my power pack and the rating wasn't so low when i bought it.. Waiting to hear from supplier to see if they will send a replacement.. Better luck with the next one hopefully.
on 6 March 2014
It started off all fine, they worked straight away without the annoying iPhone message about incompatible devices etc but all four I bought failed after a couple of months - the lightening connect came apart, i manage to rescue one by superglueing the sleeve back on before the wiring pulled off!
the were exactly what i wanted but they just didn't last :(
on 27 October 2013
I bought one of these even after the comments saying it wont work, as its so cheap it could go in the bin if it didn't!
Its very strange as all others reviews of this product after the launch of IOS7 say it wont work, but mine does on an iphone 5s on IOS7, at least it charges the phone and without the normal warning message. How long it will last is any one's guess, but I like a short cable when I am travelling and this fits the bill.
on 10 December 2013
Purchased this for use in the car with my iPhone 5. I think the cable roughly lasted about 2 charges of my phone before it broke down. It's poorly constructed and is not worth the £3.99 I paid for it. Very disappointed in this product and would not recommend it to anyone, spend your money elsewhere!
on 1 August 2014
From the start I had to be very careful when plugging into the phone, it just didn't catch smoothly and often didn't connect first time : I would have to switch it on and off a couple of times. It's lasted approx 6 months before packing up completely. Maybe that's not unusual, but I'm not going to buy another one.