on 1 May 2017
Football was a different game back in 2014. Brazil lost at home 7-1 to Germany, people are bombing coaches of footballers so they can make profit on the subsequent slide in shares, our cover star Lionel Messi was handed a 21 month suspended sentence for tax offenses & Gareth Bale only wears his hair in a bun like that to cover the fact that he is going bald. Meanwhile, Wayne Rooney has a full head of hair for the first time since birth and players like Saido Berahino are now allowed to serve their drugs bans in private.

Sebastian Giovinco was one of the best player in Fifa 14, out on the wing he would tear opposition apart and was equally effective as a centre forward. HE WAS PLAYING FOR TORONTO FC BEFORE HE HIT 30!!!!
on 29 July 2015
Bought from SC-WHOLESALE. AVOID THIS PRODUCT. They charge you 14-15 pounds when the standard is 9-10 pounds. They do this because its the Ultimate* Edition. Its half in Japanese/Chinese and its the English version WTF? This is a Western game FFS! The codes all expired March 2014 so there is no point what so ever to buy this! What a waste of bloody money! Just go buy Fifa 15 for 20 quid.
One person found this helpful
on 13 October 2013
I ordered just the afternoon before release day, and we received it evening of the release day. So brilliant service (5 stars can be given for that) from Amazon.

Surprised how the price has dropped in price by £12 so quickly within 2 weeks (I think we paid about £58).

My son says he is very happy with it so far and that the layout is better. He says the gameplay is slightly better than Fifa 13 and that there is a better feel to the whole game (whatever that means). He was surprised when I told him about some of the very negative reviews.

He had no problems using the Ultimate Team code, but he only used the code two days after getting the game.
on 4 April 2014
My son wanted to spend his birthday money on this only to find out when opened the codes are out of date - so might as well of bought the normal FIFA 14 for half the price. One truly disappointed son= one angry mother :((
8 people found this helpful
on 21 May 2018
As described.
on 19 November 2013
My son loves football and just loves the fifa games. They are brilliant for every age to play and help people get along. We recently had a Spanish penpal visit and thanks to Fifa he soon settled well and was part of the family. The universal language !
on 16 May 2017
Great purchase arrived soon and just as described, no problem
on 19 October 2013
I bought this for my husband he likes opening his packs so I thought this would be great as you get free ones the game itself seems OK I carnt really say as I don't play it but he's never off it so it must be worth the money
on 18 October 2013
No doubt Fifa is the best footba;ll game bar none.... this is the next installment and the tweaks make it better than before ..... a fanchises which will be here for sometime to come ...... trade in 2013 and gert this
on 19 December 2013
One very happy 14 year old on his birthday. This will be the third or fourth Fifa I have bought my grandson for his birthday which has now become an annual tradition.

See one answered question