on 11 May 2013
I've read Yolanda's blogs for over 2 years and I've been waiting for this book a long time. Down to earth, practical and results driven. I like the exercises at the end of each section that help me understand my purpose and my whys. They were not what I thought they were and as a consequence of this I now have clarity.

If you've just started a business you'll find this book very useful If you are in business and are a little stale then you'll *love* this book - it's the unblocking and getting back on track tool that you are looking for.
on 8 May 2015
This is a great little book for people who feel like they've lost their way in their business. Yolanda will show you how to re-ignite your desire and passion for your business by taking you back to the reasons you started in the first place
on 28 June 2013
Lots of people start a business because they want to achieve something. maybe its more freedom or maybe its because they want to change the world. Whatever your purpose is, this book will help you discover it, because having a business with a defined purpose will not only perform better, but will be immensely more enjoyable for you.This is a no nonsense practical guide to discovering your purpose. It's a quick read,but that's not to say thin on detail. It covers everything you need to know so you can create a meaningful purpose as quickly as possible.

Highly recommended.
on 23 June 2013
If you've found that your business purpose naturally evolves over time, and you like to take stock of your purpose every once in a while to make sure that your `why' is still relevant and motivating - then you'll find much that's useful and of interest in Yolanda's book. I also highly recommend it if you're just starting out on your business journey and want to start out on the right foot. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this very well-written, interesting and highly-practical book.
on 31 May 2013
This book was one of the little gems you stumble across, I strongly recommend anyone in business or looking to start to grab a copy.