Customer reviews

Price:£28.29 - £64.99

on 5 June 2017
chrome finish poor
on 13 September 2013
I'm 5'8" (174cm) male weighing 12.5 stone (80kg) and have done the gym in the past, having scanned the internet for a starting weight for my first kettlebell the consensus seemed to be 16KG, having had lower back problems I thought I'd play things safe and go for the 14KG bell to start. I did the right thing, I've found 14kg to be plenty heavy for a starting weight.
My first purchase of a kettlebell and I've discovered the hard way that its best to research before you buy. The first problem is the size of the bell, the rubber coating obviously makes the bell larger and the handle is big too (I'm comparing it to my Kettlebell DVD where the instuctors KB looks much smaller in comparison) when your doing 'Cleans' the bell swings and wacks you in the wrist, a smaller bell wouldn't swing as much but maybe it's my beginners technique. Also the chrome handle becomes slippery when your hand becomes sweaty (which it will if you're working hard enough), this is pretty dodgey when you're swinging this thing violently in front of you!
However I got a really good workout from using this bell, and I'm going to persevere with it and to rectify the issues with it I've ordered some decent weight lifting gloves with wrist protectors.
Once my body is conditioned to this bell I'll be jumping up a few KG's (maybe a 20kg bell) but I won't be buying this bell I'll be buying a plain ole cast iron job, without the fancy handle or rubber coating.
on 9 March 2014
I bought a pair of 12kg when i first started kettlebell exercises a few months back. found they were too heavy for some reps so i bought a pair of 6kg with chrome handles. I prefer the standard ones as they feel a bit knobbley so you have more grip. Your hands sweat so the chrome handles get slick.

Other than that, the build quality is good but there was a bit of plastic flashing which scratched me during one of my reps once and i have blood everywhere suddenly and didnt realise where it was coming from :S

If there was a half-star i'd give it 3.5.
on 7 June 2015
Fabulous Kettlebells Handle Just Right for a Good Grip And Not Slippery prompt And Courteous Service the 14kg Kettlebells Are Excellent As Well Very Smart The Rubber Encasing is A Bonus For If Dropped Or You Bang Yourself About It Doesn't Hurt Half As Much than The Iron Kettlebells Well Done Powerhouse
on 24 March 2014
Looks the part and does the job. The handle is great, as it's smooth, it doesn't rub in your hand as some can do. The rubber is quite thick so I can see it lasting for a quite a while. I think it was worth paying a bit more for the quality.
on 4 March 2015
The 24kg Kettlebell is relatively small and well ballanced. The handle is just the right size, so you can grip it, but not too large. It is an excellent kettlebell for following the tutorials on youtube.
Another good thing about this particular kettlebell is that it is very well finished, with chromed handle and nice matt black coating, it actually looks quite decorative, so you can leave it anywhere in a room and it looks like you have purposely put it there instead of looking like you are too lazy to put your weights away.
on 9 September 2016
Bought this for my gym at work as was getting inundated with request for a large kettle bell. Its weighs in at 24kg's so it is pretty heavy. Gets used everyday, its of good quality material, the black rubber also helps from damaging or marking the floors. Would highly recommend this product.
on 12 January 2016
This kettlebell is a good kettlebell but very disappointed as the wording is coming off he's only used it once.
And cost nearly £100 and if I knew they come off I would have bought it
I'm a little bit mad as it was a Christmas present and he sounded really disappointed
on 5 May 2016
Bought this for home use
Good deep handle
Feels good swinging it
Well made
Only downside is a couple of imperfections on the underside of the handle
But chalk will sort that out
on 28 June 2013
These kettle bells are excellent quality and I would highly recommend them. They are really good value for money the the third party supplier Power House Fitness are really efficient.