on 14 October 2013
Enjoyed the whole series until Dead Rich which stretched my imagination too far and to a degree spoiled the series. This book like the others, apart from Dead Rich, had a good plot and characters with whom it was easy to root for
on 27 May 2016
I could not put this book down- in fact I was just telling a friend that I was breathless with excitement and suspense whilst reading it- talk about taut and exhausting! Just be prepared that when you start this book you will be unable to put it down until the end.
I tend to read quite a lot of crime and recently Katia Lief has been an author that I like to dip into when I want a crime story that has solid pace, some wonderful characters and of course a case that's going to be tough to crack, so when I received this title I really couldn't wait to see what she'd have in store for Karin's latest outing.

What I received that whilst a good story, felt a little bit flat as it seemed to be dealing more with the emotional context rather than developing the plot and whilst this is a key part to the book, I felt that the plot suffered for this slowing the pace to a crawl in places. All round, I will be sticking with Katia however for me, this book isn't her best to date.
on 20 July 2015
Just as described, thanks for careful packing, arrived promptly,would recommend
on 8 July 2015
A really good gripping read. Can't wait for the next in the series!
on 28 July 2013
Written in present tense with much dialogue, this book is certainly not as good as others by Katia Leif. Not the best!
on 27 December 2013
This is the 3rd book I have read of Katia Lief and read it in a day.

I am not reading the books in order as i am waiting for the library to get them in,

Mac and Karin now run a PI along with Mary a friend, Mac is ask to see if a husband is cheating on his wife, than there get a offer to go to Sardinia for a 3 week house exchange, which there go on Mary and the kids go on there own, Mac and Karin go to London and than go to join up with Mary and the children.

When Mac and Karin get there the children and Mary are missing. Mac starts to wonder if it any thing to do with the last case he was working on.

The book has lots of twist and turns in it right up to the very last page
on 5 October 2014
Good book
on 20 August 2013
This book was a good read the sort of book that is hard to put down, but the ending dissapointed me, kind of left you thinking what happened.
on 10 August 2013
Katia Lief is one of my favourite authors, her books are always a fast read and the story line keeps you gripped from start to end.