on 25 June 2013
Fantastic! She's a great addition to my daughters collection! Packaged well, bit pricey, but hey ho. Would recommend seller and product to any monster high fans.
on 23 July 2013
Great looking horse and doll-price very high for what you get especially as the horse is just plastic with no sounds or not even walk by itself as you would expect when you pay that price. It does stand up on its own and the dolls head does come off and you can put it back on but the as i say the price is a bit much for what it is-should have been half the price
on 8 January 2014
maintains the glamour & good looks of Monster High despite being the headmistress. I'd probably prefer just the doll without the horse for a more reasonable price, as although my daughter loves the doll she doesn't really bother with the horse.
on 15 July 2013
My daughter & I both love this product even better its nit available in the uk yet!!! quick delivery very happy would recommend this to any monster high fans!!!!!
on 21 November 2015
Looks good, it is a Christmas present so hasn't been opened yet. It looks as though head can be on or off doll which is great for play.
on 14 October 2013
A must have this season of monster high range, headless doll and horse a good buy, should give hours of entertainment.
on 11 July 2014
i do like this set but its just abit tacky. headmistress bloodgood is made really well and of fine materials, however, the horse is made badly. on the 'nightmare horse' it had extra pieces of plastic around the edges and the fact it is in only one pose makes it difficult for the horse to stand up. as an overview of this product i think that it is good but there is room for improvement.
on 13 December 2015
My daughter had this for a Christmas gift and I thought it was costly for a doll set but it is part of the monster high set of dolls. This doll in particular has ahead that comes off and easily can be put back on without adult help. The horse is the normal bog standard plastic model but blue. Great toy for those collecting the monster high dolls.
on 22 November 2014
Really pleased i managed to get this for £22 as my daughter kept going on about it ! I was suprised how big the horse was , the dolls pretty too , just ashame the horse doesn't do anything which is why I gave it 5 stars , not that it will matter too my daughter who collects monster high with her sister ! Over all great product :)
on 20 August 2013
I almost bought this at this price thinking it's a bargain as I haven't seen it anywhere else in the uk and my daughter is a massive monster high fan. I double checked with all my local toy stores and they have just come into Toysrus for half the price so I saved my self quite a bit there so glad I did not buy from here would have been so frustrated with me self.