on 22 November 2013
Sadly, when the mugs arrived, the Post Office had wrought their magic and one was broken. I notified the seller, and to my delight she was simply lovely about it and sent THREE replacement mugs!!!! The mugs themselves are classic, translucent good quality bone china and a lovely size - large enough for a serious cuppa. I'm VERY happy with them, and they enhance my coffee ritual in the morning and an evening sip of tea :)
9 people found this helpful
on 29 December 2016
Excellent china and great for a mug of tea with that magic you seem to get when drinking from real china. Arrived in perfect condition with not a single blemish. Been in daily use for a few months now and looking as good as new. Good size. Nice touch was a note inside from the seller with contact details in case of any problem (there was none).
on 12 March 2014
If like me you like a nice thin china mug or cup for your cup of tea these are just what you're looking for. The tea stays hot as well as they are so thin, and they make an afternoon cuppa a treat. A good price for the six as well i thought.
4 people found this helpful
on 15 February 2014
These mugs suit me very well but be aware that they are quite a bit larger than the average i.e a full 9cm diameter and 9cm deep, capacity approx. 440 mil. to the brim (which is a tad more than one and a half standard cookery book cups)
9 people found this helpful
on 15 December 2013
Delighted with the quality against the price of these mugs - larger than expected but not a problem for us. A true white colour and easy hold handles. Slightly rough around bottom rim on a couple of the 6 but not all of them - still value for money. Excellent delivery too.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 December 2014
Just what I hoped they would be - larger than the norm but not too big. The china is thin enough to be more delicate than the usual mug one buys. All in all an excellent buy.
2 people found this helpful
on 2 December 2013
Lovely plain good sized mugs, just what I wanted, I prefer bone china and these meet my needs perfectly. I have an Aynsley dinner service and am getting low on mugs, but they are no longer making the pattern I have, so I wanted plain white china mugs to match in, these are just right. Quick delivery thank you, excellent service.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 14 November 2015
Love these. Lightweight and so fine. Lovely drinking tea from quality china mugs
2 people found this helpful
on 27 March 2017
Quality mugs delivered the day after ordering at an excellent price, there is nothing not to like!
on 19 November 2015
Good size and quality. Not very white though, the picture is realistic
One person found this helpful