on 25 June 2013
This has become my iPad mini Bible and I continue to find out more and more thingsI can di with it. Sheer brilliance in a well structured informative book. Thoroughly recommend it
on 16 May 2017
Great find just what I was looking looking for good information on the phone thanks
on 26 December 2013
It is noy quite what I expected and need something more specific as I am a very much so a beginner, and was expecting the dook to be more specific. Need a book that actually explains what to do.
on 18 October 2015
Good buy really helps me.
on 14 September 2013
Already have an iPhone 5 so used to using apple, but still found this quite helpful. Clear and concise with good photos. Would recommend
on 16 January 2014
As an elderly gadget freak I was seriously impressed by the iPad Mini acquired by my daughter and son-in-law at Christmas, and lost no time in ordering one for myself. It was my first-ever Apple product and so I also ordered this book, assuming that a "User's Guide" would at least tell me how to switch the gadget on without causing it to explode.

I should have read the strapline -- the book is in no sense a User's Guide. However it does contain a good selection of hints and tips which may prove useful in he future. Once I've learned how to switch the thing on, that is...

On second thoughts: considering the very reasonable price, perhaps three stars is a bit harsh.
on 24 October 2014
Very useful, easier to follow than keep going back and forth on i-pad.
on 1 February 2014
After purchasing the I pad mini I found there was quite a lot of things that you could find out by reading this manual. Excellent
on 27 February 2014
As senior I found this very easy to understand. Soon found my way around my ipad mini.Have it on my kindle so always at hand
on 17 January 2014
Many of us find that online pages of text are no substitute to curling up in front of the fire with a book! This then is a simple little guide to bring you down your learning curve on another new piece of kit. Recommended.