Colour Name: Cities|Change

on 17 January 2014
This was used for a short holiday abroad, it fitted into overhead cabin space, and was light and easy to use. Recommended
on 11 March 2015
Not only its handle is short for my arm but also after first usage bottom of the bag was raveled.I don't think that it will stay longer. I am not really happy with this bag.
on 9 April 2015
DO NOT BUY THIS! I read all the reviews and thought the number of good reviews outweighed the bad, however, it is an awful product. I took an hour train to London and a tube in London and by the end of my journey there was already a hole in the bottom and the seams where coming apart near the zip (and there was only very light stuff in the suitcase). It also constantly tips from side-to-side so trying to roll it behind you is an absolutely nightmare. I have emailed for a refund, however, I'm supposed to be taking a plane in two days and am now stuck without a bag to take.
on 4 June 2015
It's ok for the price. I took it on a trip to Australia as cabin luggage. Pros - it is flat and compact, and can fit quite a lot of stuff in. Its a really good size for an overnight or weekender. It also has top and side handles so is easy to carry. Cons - a seam is starting to unravel; it doesn't stand up in its own which was annoying when I got to check points etc; the handle is a bit stiff and sometimes I had to force it down, annoying when you're trying to move quickly through the security check. But as I said, it's ok for the price.
on 22 February 2015
Sure, it is the right size for cabin luggage, you can fit in plenty of stuff, the handles/wheels are fine and best of all its cheap. However, there are already 8 separate holes in the bottom after a single trip, was lucky not to lose items on the way back through the airport.

Its a cheap product, obviously not expecting great quality but this didn't even last one trip.
review image
22 comments| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 August 2016
Good quality material, although there are a few loose threads inside. Seams are seemingly robust as are the zips which are metal. I have not put this bag to use yet so cannot comment on how it will fare in withstanding the expected rigours of travel. The main compartment has lockable zips with a small keyed padlock included. The pull handle appears smooth in action and the wheels roll reasonably smoothly. If the bag lasts for a couple of years or more then for the price it is good value for money. The shade of wine is useful being dark enough not to show marks too much but not so bright as to be in-your-face either, thus making it practical but easily distinguishable from the multitude of blacks and blues. On first impressions I would recommend this bag but only time will tell.
on 29 April 2015
Just received this item so far looks really good first time I have ever travelled without hold baggage so thought I would try this I beleive you should pack the case standing up because that is how You are going be pulling it along I shall be using it in June like I say it seems okay and just hat I was looking for some reviews say they don't stand up but I wouldn't find that a problem. So just going pack it with the case standing
on 22 April 2014
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. My secret santa at work asked for a suitcase for his travels. I struggled to find a case for under £10 but since this was around my price range I ordered it and hoped for the best. Best bit is he loves it too and now used it on 3 of his holidays this year.
on 28 December 2015
Exactly what it says on the tin. I used it for Ryanair hand luggage and it fit inside their allowance. It's sturdy enough to have my handbag looped over the handle with no fear of breaking. Would buy again (but don't think I'll need to!)
on 6 April 2016
Great item, however if you are traveling a lot you shouldn't purchase this however if you will be using your case a few times a year for cabin luggage it is the perfect size but does fall over if left to stand.