on 2 January 2014
I was using the mug outside to have a cuppa whilst cleaning the car and left it on the roof. The mighty mug managed to last 10 miles along a high speed dual carriageway and about 5 miles along motorway going at least the speed limit before it gave up sticking to the roof. I have been impressed enough to order a replacement as didn't think it was worth checking to see if it was in one piece.

It's not too say you can't knock it over you can, but you have to be trying.
It works better on smoother surfaces but still works reasonably well on wooden table.
on 28 December 2013
Looked at these in high street retailers but at £28.99 it was way more than I wanted to pay.
Thrilled to find it on Amazon for half the price. Made an excellent stocking filler and, even better, it works!
on 2 November 2015
Brought as a gift for my mum as she loves her tea but usually sends it flying
My sister put this through its paces and it does stay still with a gentle knock or nudge but quite a bit of force it does come off. But it was quite a hit to make it fall over
on 7 August 2016
Really amazing. Like a magic trick. Really cannot knock it over but you can pick it up as though it were a normal mug. Not that nice to drink from but if you are a clumsy bod like me you will love it.
on 6 January 2016
Brilliant. Only one negative my sister was so amazed and decided to nick mine. For the week i owned it, was bamboozled by how it actually worked and managed to keep my coffee warm! would def recommend ***** (keep away from friends and family though)
on 12 February 2015
Ive swung into this hard by accident and it still didnt fall over. only direct force knocks it...sometimes...
Hasn't fallen over once yet by accident, only intentionally (to show its durability )
on 8 December 2015
eventhough i orderd this in black it arrived in a dark green,if i would have known i would ov chosen a nicer colour but as its a prezi for my farther he wont mind the colour so no harm done, just want people to know the black is actually a dark green an it should state that online , but over all im happy an saved 5 pounds as in mankind i think there 20 pound
on 10 April 2015
I like this item a lot.
It should get one star, but I will just give two. At least these guys are trying to bring something useful into the market.

First item arrived DOA (damaged on arrival). The upper edge had a big gap on top, looking like a chunk is missing. I have exchange it for a NEW one. I think the mug has been a previous return, resold. I received an email saying that this is not possible etc, so let's give them the credit. Maybe I was just unlucky.

Second item arrived in perfect condition. Tried it on my car, perfect!
Then, disaster!! As the advert says it is sealed (and did not take that for granted, I have tried it first), I placed the mug in my bag. Pfff!! Almost destroyed my tablet! The mug couldn't keep the coffee in and leaked inside my bag, soaking the tablet!!
That was the moment I said to myself that I will give to the inventors of the mug another year, to try to get this item to perfection.

Conclusions:
Very nice for your desk or in-car, if you have a smooth area to place it on.
Not recommended at all to be carried inside your bag/backpack. At least not near items you could damage with liquids.
on 15 September 2014
Simple but clever, love it! Really good quality and design.
on 6 December 2013
It's too early to say how well the cup works and it is a gift so will wait to see. Unfortunatly the charcoal looks more like an odd shade of green to me and the Mrs (who I defer to on matters of colour as to me something is sort of browny colour, but to her it's something like Corsican spice!) so we are thinking of exchanging it for a another colour.