on 22 January 2014
Will never ever use any other kind of diary from now on. Particularly good if you run your own business - you can ensure your personal and business lives don't clash.
on 24 January 2014
Keeps your work and home life separate but viewable at the same time. Would definitely get another one of these next year.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 November 2013
I searched high and low for a diary that had 'split' sections so that I could deal with work and home life in the same book, but also keep them separate.

Eventually I stumbled across this and had to order it. I wasn't disappointed! It's just what I wanted. If I was being picky I'd say it would be nice to have some more designs/ patterns and maybe slightly more space for each day, but it's still great. Looking forward to using it in 2014.
on 16 January 2014
I have a very busy life as a specialist TA and completeing a part time degree on the side. This is excellent for splitting up my personal appointments - doctors appointments, when I'm going out to meet friends, etc. and my work schedule - staff meetings, due dates for coursework, etc.
I love how it is all set out and is very stylish. I managed to find a pencilcase to match!
The only thing I will say, is the elastic band that keeps the diary together does bend the carboard at the top and bottom as it does not have an indent for it.

It's pockets every 3/4 months are excellent for recipts or stickers!
Love this product sooooo much!!! has been a life saver!
on 16 December 2013
This is great as I always used to carry a separate note book to my diary & had receipts, vouchers & my work schedule shoved in my note book or my purse. I know longer need a note book as their is plenty of space to jot down lists reminders etc as well as a handy pocket for receipts etc
on 20 October 2013
Brilliant diary, plenty of room and home and work on same page so easy to plan. Pockets to store receipts etc and perfect size to carry in handbag.
on 27 September 2013
Beautiful diary, fast delivery, I can't wait to use it in 2014, I have already filled in my important dates for next year :)
on 28 December 2013
Sister in law very happy with her present. She asked for this as she's had one in the past and loved it. She doesn't buy rubbish so that's a great endorsement for this product! It looked lovely and is clearly very useful.
on 30 December 2013
I wanted something small enough to keep in my handbag, and this is perfect. Got plenty of space to make notes in too.
on 17 January 2014
I bought this because with 2 jobs and several appointments, a simple diary (and my simple brain) just doesn't do the job.
This work & home diary is excellent, with one week to view and a page for work and a page for home.
Great for all those busy people!