TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 February 2016
We have one of these every year, great for families with different columns for all the family and a handy pocket for invites etc.
on 12 April 2017
Plenty of space.
on 10 September 2013
Bought the 2013 one at the last year in a whim, so pleased I did. It has kept our busy family in order with everyone knowing what they're doing and where they're supposed to be. Loved it so much I have bought others as gifts and I have ordered the 2014 one as I don't know where we would be without it.

I agree the daily spaces are quite small but if they were bigger the calendar would be huge. It hangs just nicely on the kitchen wall and I manage to fit in what I need to. Ideal!
on 7 October 2013
We've had this calendar for 3 years running. It's great for organising a complicated family schedule, and get all the birthday cards out in time. The storage pockets are great - we put in party invites, appointment letters, tickets etc. I also put in the birthday (and other) cards for the month. Each weekend I get the cards out for the week and get them sent. The specific birthdays column helps with this. Each month has its own pocket, so future appointments go in the right month. Also, the bottom half of the calendar is printed on the outside of the pocket, so no risk of the items in the pocket blocking the calendar.

I've had no problems with the hole tearing - we hang it by a few months at a time on a little hook, and it's absolutely fine.

We don't really use the stickers - they're not desciptive enough to use without descriptions, and there's not that much space in the boxes to have both. If they were more specific, like "hair cut", "dentist" or something we would use them more.

The only real improvement I really would look for is a more colourful version. I'd love to get the Peppa, Gruffalo etc calendars, but they're just not as good. This one is pretty dull to look at, so a brighter version would be a great improvement.
on 4 September 2013
Have only had this a couple of weeks but already the small hole by which it is hung up has torn through a had to be repaired. The calendar is too heavy to be hung like this - my current one with the wire hook on the central spring binding is much better
on 20 September 2013
I bought this calendar last year and would agree with other reviewers on a few points:
First of all, the calendar has quite small boxes, so you need to write fairly compactly to fit more than a couple of appointments into each box. Luckily I can write quite small, but it makes entries more time-consuming and events or appointments don't stand out the same. I wouldn't want a huge calendar on my wall, but in my opinion it could be around 25% bigger.
Like another reviewer, I also found that the small hole to hang the calendar from tore quickly (within the first month) even though I wasn't taking it down very often and was not being unduly careless. I had to repair it with ring-binder reinforcing rings and use a length of string to hang it up with now. It would be great if this weakness could be addressed.
Finally I could have done without the stickers - they weren't necessary as far as I'm concerned.

On the plus side - the calendar is attractive and having the pocket is a great advantage (and the reason I will probably buy this calendar again). I have used it for storing concert tickets, school trip info, birthday cards, doctors/hairdressers appointment cards, etc and it's lovely to have everything in one place so that it doesn't go missing.

Just a shame that this calendar is only available in English (and aimed at the English-speaking countries of the world)......I am an British ex-pat living in Germany and it would be useful to have the European bank holidays on it! There are very few calendars like this available on Amazon.de in German and not as attractive as this.
on 28 July 2013
Smaller than I thought, but has everything going for it, stickers are handy to have and it's colourful so pretty happy with the purchase!
on 28 October 2013
In my humble opinion this is the best family planner on the market. The pocket for each month ensures that I always have the relevant paperwork to hand. It helps me to organize my busy family.
on 4 October 2013
I have bought this calendar for the last 3 years now and I love it. It is great as there are 5 of us to organise and the pouch is excellent for keeping appointments, invitations, etc.
on 30 November 2013
This is the second year I have bought one of these and the reason I came back is because they are fab!

Having read some of the other reviews about column size I would say you never get lots of space in a calendar but what you have is ample as long as you don't want to write an essay. The issue with the hole to hang it and it ripping did raise its head with me. Automatically i hung it on january with the weight of the rest of the months hanging below which was bound to cause a problem. easily solved though by just turning up and back unused months. As you go through the year it solves itself. And in any case a ribbon has been provided on my 2014 one which solves it too.

The stickers are excellent if you like things neat and organised and and they even provide coloured sticker tabs to match the columns so you can cover mistakes. The only thing is I always run out of birthday stickers. The pockets are very useful and one of the reasons I bought it so I had somewhere to store paperwork. Love the quirky designs too.

I will continue to buy these year after year as I haven't yet found another calendar that beats these.