on 21 December 2015
I get these on Prime subscription and it saves me so much hassle having to buy these from the shops, for a start the co-op randomly decides when it's going to stock size 6 Pampers pull-ups and when it's going to stock it's own crappy versions that need changed 3 times a night.

These are great quality too! My kid needs changed literally half as much with these because they absorb so much!
and you can have these delivered to your door every month, that's just so easy!
on 13 August 2017
The original Easy Ups were the best nappies I've ever used. They lasted all night and see one never had a nappy rash. Unfortunately they have been discontinued and can no longer be bought in shops. That's why I ordered from Amazon. Was totally disappointed when I received ordinary Pampers nappy pants. Returned item straight away and a month later I'm still waiting for my refund
on 14 October 2015
I had been happily buying supermarket nappies but bought pampers again as they were on offer. I was slightly disappointed as I found the elasticated sides were very weak and after a night they came apart/ripped. The absorbancy however, is as expected. My daughter is 4 (wears size 6) and is dry most nights but I use these as a saftey net until she is dry for a longer stretch of time. I cannot use these the next night if she was dry as the sides are usually ruined.
on 18 November 2015
Always got on well with these, but think they've been discontinued now. Or renamed 'Pants'. Anyway, they have been instrumental in my daughter's potty training - she trained herself when she was ready and these nappies enabled her to do it without risk of accident. Amazon Family subscribe & save means they were a reasonable price too.
on 8 April 2015
I have been buying these as subscription. The only thing is that it is not easy to take off from the sides, which can be annoying, as you have to take of lower clothing etc. The huggies brand is great, my daughter goes to nursery, huggies pull ups on in the morning, with knickers over it, get to nursery take it off quite easy without much disruption.
on 4 May 2016
Brilliant nappies which are really absorbent especially great for night time. My 4 year old wore these for a year at night and we never had a problem with leaks or anything else. Buy them in bulk too and save some money. Pampers are wonderful nappies.
on 9 August 2013
These are easy to put on, but i'm not 100% confident that they would last for as long as a normal nappy to haven't tested them for a long period of time.
They are about as easy to pull up as a tight pair of shorts so not too sure how my toddler would fare pulling them up and down (and keeping his bits pointing in the right direction) but not really taught him as yet.
on 24 March 2015
My two year old son is a heavy wetter. We use cloth nappies during the day but they just can't cope with the amount of wee so we use disposables at night. After using pampers baby dry for 18 months they could no longer cope with toddler wee so we changed to the easy up pants which have been fantastic, no leaks and super easy to use.
on 6 July 2016
I bought them as a present to my sister in law. Really good priced item and the quality absolutely fabulous! My nephew really loved them as well as his little bum was freely moving with no discomfort at all!
on 21 April 2017
Loved these old pampers easy ups. (Ones withought the flimsy elasticated waist) They were strong and snug. These new ones break easily and leak. Rather flimsy by comparison, but means you have to buy more so great for pampers. Training a toddler to be gentle with their pants doesn't go hand in hand. I no longer buy these. They've failed us too many times.

See one answered question