on 29 February 2016
Not much luck with this would not stick used almost all of the protectors finally got it to stick on the 4th one.
on 1 September 2014
This was every easy to apply to my new phone and there were no bubbles in the visible screen area. Apart from the screen now being matte (another benefit) the screen protector is invisible
on 9 August 2015
Good matt covers. Good fit and easy to apply. Just what I was after.
on 13 June 2013
Yes, work, fine, not too much to say about them, just yes , they work and fit the S4 exactly as needed.
on 24 June 2013
Love them just the job for my phone, they are very good they just keep my phone tip top thank you
on 15 April 2016
Not the best screen protector. I wish I could remember the one I bought first and lasted well over a year. These are thinner, are extremely hard to out on without the inevitable bubble, and peel off after a few months.
on 27 September 2013
Brilliant fit and quality for the price you pay I am very happy with these screen protectors. Who needs to pay top wack when you can have these for a even lower price Perfect in my book.
on 29 November 2015
This product does what it says on the tin. The protectors come with clear instructions of how to apply to the phone, and are easy enough that I didn't have any bubbles appear under it after the application (and I'm pretty terrible with this kind of thing). The price is great considering 5 are included, and this screen protector will last as long as your phone, probably. The matte finish is great, not only does it not have shine and glare, it's also soft and silky to the touch, and super easy to clean if it gets dirty.
on 4 August 2013
5 in a pack as says I have had less for bigger price in past, but doesn't feel as nice to use compared to these. They are smooth and the anti glare works as well.
on 28 January 2015
Brilliant item, protects your screen and reduces glare. Had my first one on for a year and it's still going strong.

Would (and have!) highly recommend.