on 8 March 2014
Good quality and reasonable size, just right for replacement of my aged straps. Juts be aware that it doesn't come with pins- youwill need to recycle these from your resent watch.
on 6 February 2014
I was pretty sure the product description said these were "long" but these barely fit my wrist in last hole. Not enough band left over to go through the strap holders. Bought two because of the low price, and to avoid the hassle of getting a replacement on short notice. Still, they are better than the broken band, looks fine, comfortable, and the price was great.
on 30 December 2013
Good strap ,good size for a large wrist.
Delivered on time andfor a good price.
Good quality leather as well as waterproof.
on 18 January 2014
Nice looking comfortable well made watch strap, cheap price cannot really say anything else its a watch strap does what it should do.
on 1 June 2015
I have writtent this review to reflect the product not the seller. The seller i find really good and responsive.

I bought this item and within a few days the stitching had come apart and the glue had given away. the Seller offered me a full refund and replacement which i think is fantastic customer service. Unfortunately the product itself is not of very good quality. Even after reparing the glue myself the material ended up tearing. I would look for something a little more expensive but make sure its tough leather that will resist.
on 10 January 2014
This item was received in good time and in good order it's just what I wanted and I'm sure it will last a long time. Thank you
on 18 September 2013
excellent value for the money.now i just need to fit the strap to my watch 5 more words required gee its diffucult to think of more superlatives
on 9 August 2014
6 months after purchase, I need another one! The 'leather' has worn through; the used hole has split; and I can quite see why it is so cheap.
on 30 April 2015
This strap looks good, but did not last more than 6 weeks before it fell to bits, don't waste your money on it.
on 26 October 2014
Okay, but showing signs of wear & tear earlier than I would have hoped. Strap retaining band broken already.