on 25 November 2013
I came across this gaming computer as it had most of the features my son wanted on his first one. To be on the safe side I contacted them direct (through the address at the top) with a few questions and they couldn't have been more helpful. Over a couple of phone calls I decided to swap the graphics card and power unit listed above for higher spec ones (GTX-650 Ti 2GB / Corsair VS550 if you're interested). It obviously cost a bit more than the price stated above but I got a full breakdown before I placed the order. AWDI gave me a delivery date (3 days after the order was placed I think) and I got an email the day before to confirm it would be on its way, and another on the morning to give me a short window for when it would arrive.
Set up was easy and everything works fine. My son isn't into top end gaming but this is perfect for entry to intermediate level and he can get the highest graphics settings on the WoW type games he plays.
I realise it's hard to verify reviews or appreciate why other reviewers have said what they have - especially when, like me, you're not entirely sure what specifications you need - but AWDI did their best to explain the improvements I was likely to see (as well as the additional cost involved) with different types of graphics cards and CPUs until I felt more confident about what I needed and what it would cost. I also know that not everyone's experience will be the same but I can honestly say that the service I received was excellent and would definitely use them again. In fact I called back a few days later to buy a better graphics card and CPU for my other son's gaming computer on the back of that service.
I hope this helps and that if you do decide to buy from AWDI your experience is as good as mine. And, no, they didn't pay me to write this but I feel that good service deserves good feedback!
on 3 December 2013
I've been using this computer for about a month now so I have a few things to say about it. First of all is the speed of the thing. This is easily the fastest computer I've owned in terms of both loading times and the CPU clock rate. Secondly is the value of it. I paid £430 and was pleased with the specs of it and it does exactly what I want to do when I want to do it. Thirdly, it is very quiet thanks to the four fans keep the system cool and quiet.

But with everything, it does have it's issues. First of all is the Wi-Fi connector. I was expecting it to be a PCI or PCI-E unit but the unit I got was a generic hi-speed USB dongle. It's fine and all but I'd rather have it inside the computer. The largest issue I have is the graphics cars. I understand that this is a value centred gaming PC but the Radeon 6450 card doesn't quite cut it if I want to play Far Cry 3 or Just Cause 2 in 1080p on even medium settings. You have to drop the settings to Low or Lowest on those games to make them run at the least. If the card was something like a Radeon 6670 or one of the new R7 cards, I may not have an issue but a 6450 isn't strong enough to play most recent games.

But all in all, the computer as a package is good but I'd recommended getting a newer graphics card from AMD or NVIDIA if you like to play some of the more recent games. Note why it's 4/5, not 5/5.
on 29 September 2013
My son saved up for a gaming computer and absolutely loves his purchase. It arrived in good condition and within a short time following purchase.
on 13 August 2013
Very good spec for the price. Fast processor with 8gb ram. Able to play most games with reasonable frame rates. Very happy with purchase so far.
on 8 November 2013
starting off by saying the product came early and works fine has good graphics and games play pretty smooth on lower settings.
for some reason had to put the product key for windows in myself was told i wouldnt need to do that but its no problem set up was easy and is all round good for the price
on 24 June 2014
Owned this pc for over 6 months with no problems works very well I use for 8+ hours a day. Keep in mind I've seen alot of changes to the specifications of product since I purchased it so other reviews may not be accurate. The only real problem I had was the graphics card, it was not sufficient for playing higher tear games (eg assasins creed black flag) so I had to upgrade to a radeon saphire and get a new power supply. Considering there is now an r7 radeon and more power (400 compared to 250) looking at the reviews of the gpu its likely to play most high end games with reasonable framerates. Very affordable gaming pc..
on 25 November 2013
Kept crashing on boot up.Thought it was corrupt os install. ADMI did send out another disc but i found out it was a faulty hard drive.Again,ADMI did offer to replace the drive and i was told to send the damaged one back which i did.Instead of waiting with a useless PC to find out what was going to happen i took it to Disc Depot who repaired it and i got it back the same day.£82.Sent a copy of the bill back with the faulty drive as a hint ,but that fell on stoney ground.So,not such a bargain as i thought
on 28 February 2014
I got this as a very late Christmas/early birthday present for my boyfriend, he was so excited for it that I hoped and prayed that it would come fast and as desired...and it did! we are both ecstatic with the service and the quality of the product. A must buy for someone looking for a budget computer (the most that needs updating is the graphics card, and a semi-decent one is cheap). I will definitely be buying from them again in the future.
on 19 November 2013
I WAS PLEASED AND SURPRISED HOW QUICK COMPUTER ARRIVED AND HOW EASY TO GET STARTED EVEN A OLD CODGER LIKE ME UNDERSTOOD
on 11 December 2013
Other than a quick power up I have not fully tested the PC but it arrived on time and with everything in the box.
I have not been able to verify if there is any DR software to recover windows but it is licenced so obtaining the software should no prove too much of an issue.
From what I have seen so far it is good value for the money