Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping

on 14 October 2015
Really incredible series. If you are interested in the varied landscapes of the USA and its amazing wildlife, you will love this series. North America has one of the most varied landscapes in the world and is teeming with amazing wildlife. There are clips of mountain goats crossing streams in the Rockies, coyotes stalking baby deer in the grasslands, plus wales, bears, bald eagles and tons more.

Best series I have seen so far on America's wildlife. If you enjoy this, also try BBC's Yellowstone documentary.
on 16 September 2013
For all nature lovers, this is a truely amazing dvd, such amazing camera skills and directing, a must.see. go out and buy, for all the family.
on 24 July 2014
Disappointed that it came in three DVD cases in a slip case instead of one case as advertised, just takes up more shelf space.
why don,t they warn you of this or give you a choice.
Looking forward to watching it though, I gave it five stars after reading other reports
on 20 July 2015
Arrived in good condition. I watched most of the episodes on TV and thought it was the best documentary I have ever seen, and I just HAD to buy the whole boxset. I've watched all of the episodes on the DVD and totally would recommend.
on 27 March 2016
This is a great addition to my nature dvd's, I Love to relax and watch the great outdoors because I can't get out in the country everyday! You won't be disappointed, enjoy the beauty of nature and the wildlife, Simply Stunning.
on 7 December 2013
This is a wonderfully filmed and narrated DVD. It is one of my favourites. I have a lot of nature films, and this one is great. The colour is second to none. You will not be disappointed with this one
on 13 September 2013
Fantastic. Able to catch the bits I missed when it was shown on Discovery Channel. Fantastic photography combined with excellent commentary make this great value for money.
on 10 May 2014
This has great narrative, great footage, and the beauty of the scenery where these animals lives .. stunning! This is a great watch. A must buy if you anything nature/wild.
on 8 September 2016
Thank you for the production of this DVD. There was many and much information, very excellent and beautiful scenes. Thank you very much for the supply of this item.
on 17 April 2014
This was recommended by a friend and does not disappoint - fantastic photography and very informative good to see some areas I have seen myself