on 31 December 2013
Advertised as made by Apple.
i should have realised by the price that this was unlikely, first the right side failed, then the shroud over the jack came loose, i am sending back for a refund. appearance wise product looks pukka however correct Apple outer packaging not present. beware!
on 21 November 2016
These have literally lasted 8 weeks. I bought them on September 20th and one earpiece stopped working today. I have tried to return them but get a message stating they are no longer returnable. Surely they should have some type of warranty as they are bearing the 'Apple' trademark ? I would dearly like my money back and wish I had paid more attention to other previous negative feedback. I have also tried to contact the seller via email without success of finding an address. I would never buy these again.
on 14 February 2017
Advertised as genuine, these earpods don't live up to apple quality. Poor sound and on very close inspection compared with genuine ones you can see they aren't as good. There are many of these cheap head phones on the market but I was misled by the advertising..
on 28 September 2016
This is a useless product. Purchased it as I thought it would be a genuine Apple earphone since supplied by "Apple"; could not be more wrong.
The mic barely works, and the headphone is only good if you want to hear a lot of noise in your everyday calls. I am returning it, absolute waste of time.
on 22 November 2015
Not bad at all. I bought these direct from Amazon, and they ARE the real thing! I've got an original pair and I compared them, and they're exactly the same, even down to the microprinting on the end of the wire just before the audio jack. The only thing of note, and why I can assume these were being sold so cheaply, is the plastic case had some gouges in it, and it was missing the cardboard, instruction manual and so forth.

I was worried I'd have to return these to Amazon as fakes, but I should have known better than to immediately think Amazon would knowingly sell knock-off EarPods!
on 16 March 2017
The headphones stopped working after 2 weeks, I requested a return but the place it allowed me to select had closed down, so I wasn't able to return in time, so I didn't get my money back
on 21 January 2017
I bought it for my mother who is happy with it. She can listen to the music at the volume she is comfortable with without disturbing anyone.
on 23 August 2016
FAKE EARPHONES, DON'T BUY. Definitely not apple, really bad quality, these headphones rattle in your ear as you move, the sound quality is terrible and they only work intermittently (this was from the first time I used them). Microphone never worked.
on 23 December 2016
Poor copy of original Apple Earpods, didn't sound the same and unlike originals doesn't work in laptop either as earphones or Skype headset (originals work perfectly for this)
on 8 October 2017
Good item would buy again