Customer reviews

on 18 December 2016
Shocking batteries! These should last for weeks but only last a matter of hours, literally. Have tried them in everything from a battery powered toothbrush to a simple (low power) torch, with the same result. Waste of money. Cheap, value supermarket batteries last longer than these!
on 6 July 2017
Tried loads of cheap batteries and always come back to these. I use these batteries in lamps, cameras, microphones etc and they are reliable and last a long time.
on 5 October 2016
These were bought for a couple of security torches (LED) and they appear to be doing the job, very bright. Cannot tell yet how long they will last though. Very please with them sofar and at a good price.
on 29 August 2017
I've tried so many different batteries over the years but I always go back to Duracell...they last a lot longer than others in my opinion.
on 23 March 2017
I buy these batteries as I have a small radio which I keep in the bathroom. These are good value for money. Wouldn`t use any other make.
on 22 April 2017
Not the first time I have ordered a two-pack of these batteries and I regard them in the long term as as cost-effective as the rechargeable variety
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 July 2016
Arrived quickly and are as advertised. That's all I wanted. What else can anyone say about Duracell? Top quality batteries, the best for long life.

Reordered Feb 2017.
on 7 September 2017
Good batteries but it pays to shop around for competitive prices too. These at the time were the lowest in cost.
on 15 July 2017
Excellent value, real value for money. Delivery was also very good. Most pleased indeed with my purchase!
on 13 February 2017
I find Duracell are always the best in comparison to other brands I've tried. They always seem to last the longest