on 8 August 2017
The puzzle arrived quickly and well packaged via Amazon Prime.

The collection of What If? puzzles are truly amazing. They were initially purchased for my 11 year old as she loves puzzles, and the added challenge of not just copying the picture was a massive appeal to her. However once she started it was like a magnet drawing us all to 'help'.

The picture gives you the dream scenario, however what if something happened? is the actual jigsaw, giving you that added dimension and challenge.

The pieces themselves are well manufactured and easily slot together (and apart), with the finished jigsaw measuring 70cm x 50cm and contains 1000 pieces. The finished product is also fantastic quality and puts other jigsaws we have purchased to shame.

Overall I would recommend this jigsaw (and the others in the series, at time of writing have 6) as a fantastic item, great price point and a good challenge, keeping the family entertained.
on 9 February 2018
I bought this at the same time as "At the Beach", both by Ravensburger. This one is trickier as you don't have a picture to refer to. The characters are moved as a consequence of something occurring within the scene and you have to imagine the outcome. Unfortunately there were four pieces missing which sort of spoilt the final result. But Amazon were very quick to issue a voucher from which I ordered another puzzle. Great fun nevertheless and a challenging puzzle to boot.
on 7 December 2016
I just LOVE these!!

The Ravensburger quality is exceptional, easy to put together, and the colours are lovely. These scenarios have that cosy and relaxed feel to them which is exactly what I am looking for when I do jigsaws. This is my second one and with both I was worried I would finish too quickly at first but that did not end up being the case and with every bit I put together, I still did not know what would come next, so it never gets boring up until the last piece.

Already ordered the next one!
on 20 January 2018
Superb quality
on 5 September 2013
This is one of a set of four..
Really good fun to do. Excellent quality, and
wonderfully bright colours.So not so much
strain on the eyes.
on 26 March 2016
Good values, arrived quickly, well packaged and all pieces were present and correct. A happy mum for mothers day.
on 16 February 2015
Getting hooked on these 'what if' puzzles.
A lovely bright and cheerful puzzle of the usual Ravensburger quality. Just wish they were a bit cheaper.
on 19 December 2014
I am a big Wasjig fan but thought I would tryRavensburger What if for a change. The puzzle did not disappoint so I will be ordering more of this range in the future.
on 3 April 2016
great price. Much more in the shops !!! Not done it yet but looking forward to it
on 15 April 2014
Fantastic delivery very quick. Ravensburger puzzles are always good quality fun and very colourful have done quite a few of these what if puzzles and have enjoyed them all Amazon is very reliable.