on 27 August 2015
THE BEST EVER HAD 5 STAR NO PROBLEMS AT ALL

ZOOSTORM KKEEP IT UP
on 17 September 2014
Appears very fast at the basics. Comes without a graphics card and a small power supply. A graphics card will need to be bought to play games probably means new power supply required. Advert states hdmi port..certainly isn't one on mine! Isn't really an issue but did confuse me as I bought this expecting it to have a graphics card with the advert stating hdmi port ?! Also had to install sound card to get my 5.1 system going..this only has a green pink and blue connections on the back..missing the black and orange I needed. No picture of back so couldn't see any of this ! On the other hand probably couldn't buy all these bits separately for less, plus it's ready made so cant really complain :)
on 26 January 2014
Very Good Spec for the Money. Looks fairly well built. mouse and keyboard perfectly adequate. Very noisy fan, but customer services told me how to alter the BIOS so the fan only works when things get hot. (Why not pre-set this?)

The DVD drive had a mind of it's open when I first turned the PC on. It went in and out at will. By once again customer services were very helpful and told me that the button probably became mis-aligned in transit. Easy to fix yourself with a few screws. (The packing materials were quite minimal in my opinion).

I must say that windows 8 (I downloaded windows 8.1 for free) is a complete nightmare. it seems to be designed for tablets NOT desktop PC's, but that is not Zoostorm's fault.

Everyone says the Graphics card is a weakness (so does the Microsoft windows rating thing) however as I mainly surf and use office I've not noticed.

Apart from the fact that I should not need to contact customer services twice with a new PC, I'm pretty pleased so far!
on 17 November 2014
Well this is a pretty darned good spec for the money (Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 3.4 GHz AMD processor, 2 TB hard drive and 12 GB of RAM), however upon attempting to set it up the onboard graphics did not want to play ball with my Acer monitor (which is only 1 year old). I solved this by installing the Nvidia card from my old PC, and then it worked fine until I realised that the sound was dreadfully quiet (even with good speakers) - until I added the Soundblaster from the old PC.

Otherwise I am really pleased with this so far. The PC comes with a very clean version of Windows 7, with little bundled software apart from a trial version of MS Office. However you can save yourself some money by installing either the WPS Office or Apache Open Office suite, both of which are free. [Google for them].

On the hardware side there is little scope for expansion as the main board has only one PCI slot (as well as a PCIe slot for a graphics card). There are 4 rear USB slots, plus two on the front panel which should be enough for most users. Techies might also like to be aware that there is no support for older IDE drives, although a motherboard manual and set-up disc are included. [EDIT] Also I have discovered that the power supply has no extra SATA connectors, so if you intend to add a second hard drive or optical drive then a replacement PSU would be necessary (a decent one costs around £30 on Ebuyer).

As for performance this seems very quiet, smooth and swift. The bundled keyboard and mouse are basic but nice to the touch and more than adequate for home use.

To sum up I'd definitely recommend this as decent value for money, as long as you are prepared to spend an extra hundred quid on beefing up the sound and graphics hardware.
on 3 December 2013
Power supply is 250 watts not 300 watts and, to quote Zoostorm, "you may need to upgrade your power supply unit in case the card draws too much power away from the motherboard". So no point in keeping a system with a marginal power supply.
Also, no DVI output (as shown on illustration).
Poor response from Amazon.
Sent back along with AOC monitor which was also not as described.
Three protracted telephone calls to get return labels.
Not impressed.
11 Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 April 2014
does exactly what is says on the tin. fast as #@?! easy to set up put a nvidia graphics card in because the graphics program I use doesn't like AMD but on board graphics fine for everything else. Only thing I would comment on negatively is that it seem's there's a problem with the bios which means the fan runs at full speed all the time and is very noisy, a problem which Zoostorm know about, so I'm wondering why they don't include a data sheet with instructions on how to change the setting instead of customers having to ring or email to rectify the problem, as its very easy to do once you follow the instructions given by there support team, who must be getting fed up with people contacting them about this. It's just a thought, but on the whole the pc's well worth the money.
on 17 July 2014
I was short and cash and I needed a new computer at the time, and this was by far the best option.
Everything runs smoothly. It's great for gaming and for video recording.
Only downside to it is that when the computer is on, there is a large humming sound, other than that, it's perfect.
on 4 December 2013
Fantastic value for money, Great product and a really good customer after sales service from Zoostorm.
Well worth the money
on 6 December 2013
Because of the expected withdrawal of support for Xp I decided that my old Dell Pentium 4 should be changed, I had been looking at machines much more expensive than this one with more expensive processors etc, But I have to say that so far I am impressed with this it worked out of the box without any difficulty and updated to windows 8.1 with no bother, so far it seems very quick. I have yet to do more intensive work such as video editing but I have to say it all looks good. The PSU fan is a bit noisy but I can live with that .
For family use this has to be excellent value
on 23 July 2014
ok so I got the system today, overall I'm pleased, however there are 2 issues outstanding zoostorm, the psu is 250watt and not 300 watt as advertised and also there is no hdmi slot, I had to go purchase a £42 graphics card with hdmi on it so I could set this system up with my hdmi monitor, not happy with zoostorm at all, I want a replacement 300watt psu and the money I had to spend on my graphics card, under the distance selling act, selling goods that are not correct is very wrong and needs to be corrected and customers reimbursed for the deception.