Colour: White|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 November 2013
There are some remarkable bargains to be had when it come to bags but trying to get one that fits the bill can be trying. This bag was for use at the rear of my push bike for the tools and waterproofs and any other small objects, but I found it convenient to use it as it was designed, for the handlebars. It fits well and secure on a mountain type bike with the usual gismos like bell and computer and although not used in the rain, I suggest it will do well enough (you can always put the contents in a poly bag if in doubt before putting them in the bag itself). This was bargain and it reasonably well made and in keeping with my bike worth less than £100. For the professional rider, I'm sure there are better branded bags to be had, at a much, much higher cost.
on 10 June 2013
A great little bag for going on the handle bars. Seems well made and the velcro straps have plenty of length to reach round the thickest of handlebars. The zip is set such that the bag opens towards you rather than away, allowing access without having to get off the bike. 2 side pockes are large enough for a mobile or a bike spanner. A couple of elastic straps on top and a cargo net on the front. Should hold more than enough for a day out.
on 30 April 2015
Very good bike handlebar bag, just what I was looking for really. It comes with 3 Velcro straps for fixing to the handlebars/front of the bike. I generally only use the 2 handlebar straps. The length of the straps means that they can easily be adjusted to fit over brake cables etc. and fit comfortably and securely to the front of the bike. Mine has never come off or loose. I generally cycle for about 1 to 2 hours at a time and have a hybrid bike. The main compartment opens (unzips) towards the rider which is great as it makes for easier access while cycling. It can fit a couple of bottles (sideways/lying down) and snacks etc. for a journey. I've also used it to fit the odd item of clothing in (i.e. jumper when I got too hot) although not when I had 2 bottles in already. It has 2 zipped side pockets which I find a useful size for a mobile phone (5" screen) or keys. There are some other looser straps on the outside which you could perhaps use for a carrying rolled up newspaper or something but I've never used them.

It looks good and the build/manufacturing quality seems robust. I rarely cycle in the rain so have no idea of its water resistance properties.

It also comes with an strap that can be clipped on the sides to it could be carried over your shoulder etc. I thought I'd never use this but when I had to leave my bike locked up overnight one time I did find it quite convenient.

It took a few days to arrive, but this was as advised when ordering so fine as I expected that.
on 21 May 2014
Perfect for me! Larger than the triangular or under seat bags (which I have tried). One large pocket, two small side pockets (large enough for a mobile phone).and a net in the front.
You can quickly unhook it and carry it over your shoulder.
I manage to fit everything in there (including the pump, repair kit, spare inner and lunch).
The only drawback (on my bike) is that it interferes with the beam from my headlight which has had to be mounted a little further along, instead.
There is an open 'net' pocket in the front which is really handy for items I need to get to often (lipsalve/hanky/keys).
on 23 August 2013
This bag is a good size, although not as big as it looks in the picture.
I can just about squeeze 3 pint cans of Stella in to it - so very useful
on 30 August 2013
Very convenient bag. Fits ok on my bike and does the job perfect. Its small enough to be out of the way but very handy to
keep things in that are needed.

Will enjoy cycling now, the safe way, no worries about where to put a drink or keys.

Would recommend to others.
on 26 October 2015
Not as wide as I had expected. The spec says 40cm, but I'd put it at 30. On my bikes (hybrid/mountain) you have the dilemma as to whether to position a) behind the cables, tight on the steering yoke, or b) in front of the cables. If you are going for a) it is quite fiddly to attach/remove and difficult to access contents. If b) it stops the beam from my front light reaching the road surface in front of me. You won't get a lot in it, I would very much doubt it's ability to keep things dry (but not tested). I'm not an expert on zips but these don't move smoothly - perhaps because there's not much travel in a straight line. I'm not going to send it back - It will get used, probably on my wife's bike or I'll give it away. It's ok, but I'm a bit disappointed with it.
on 28 September 2014
Phenomenal value simple handle bar bag easy to put on and remove.

It is small but will hold enough to be useful and greta to be able to keep an eye on your stuff or keep it to hand eg valuables or jacket you might suddenly need.
on 7 December 2013
This bag is difficult to attach to the handle bars, the Velcro straps are very short and I actually had to put cable ties on to the handle bar to attach the Velcro to as it simply wouldn't fit otherwise. It doesn't hold much either, small toolkit and pump are all I have in it. I don't think it would hold much weight either. If the Velcro straps were longer and maybe with a middle support for around the central bar it would be more secure.
on 4 October 2013
The bag seems of good quality, time will tell (my last, similar one lasted exactly one year, as the attaching straps came away from the bag itself). Very easy to fit to handlebars via velcro'd straps. Just the right size, you can get a fair few things in, without the bag getting in the way or being cumbersome. A central, large compartment and one smaller one at each end, all zipped. The zips appear to be of good quality, I have had no trouble with them so far.
All in all, a good quality bag at a lovely low price. Well worth it!
Nigel.