on 24 April 2016
I love these jeans they fit like, well a pair of jeans really.
They look great and Ive had so many compliments on my bum from strangers.
I feel like a new man I really do.

I Highly recommend these jeans, they are the bizzo.
on 17 December 2016
Very tight around the thigh area. not a good fit
on 18 February 2016
good quality jeans, good fit and the length exactly as advertised
on 12 March 2017
Good quality jeans.
on 26 November 2014
I don't usually write reviews.
On this occasion I will make an exception
The Jeans are are as advertised measurement wise, a perfect fit for me!
Nice to be able to buy a pair of Jeans with the correct waist and leg size, and quality all in one
Package..Delivered promptly.
on 1 January 2015
Roomy design. Arrived swiftly
on 24 April 2017
Excellent goods
on 4 October 2013
I'm a huge long-term Levi's fan and have been buying 501s and many variants on that style since the early 1970s. Denim will fade and shrink and those are two of the attributes that make it unique. Therefore colour and size are harder to get right than with the majority of garments.

That said, there's nothing quite like trying on a pair of jeans that look and feel perfect just for you from the word go. That is exactly the feeling I've had this afternoon with a stunningly beautiful pair of '751' jeans that look like none I've ever bought previously. The colour fade on them is already so lovely that I'll be reluctant to wash them at warmer than 30 degrees. They also feel soft, which is very different to the black starchy pair of 501s I bought last year. The stitching on them is first class and which ever part of eastern Europe or Asia is responsible should be given an award for sewing excellence.

I've been cycling a good deal for the past year and my waist size has diminished markedly, and to be honest I'd rather not have needed to invest in yet another pair of trousers of any description, but felt I deserved something that fitted better. These have proved perfect and won't require nearly as much tightening of the belt.

Well done to Amazon for providing a quality product from a genuinely iconic brand at a bargain price. I'm very happy with my purchase, as you can probably tell.
on 14 January 2013
I wouldn't classify these as jeans more like casual trousers, they are made of a very light weight cotton fabric which is very soft to the touch on the outside. Overall they are very smart and most suitable for a hot climate. Rather expensive but most things are with a Levi's tag stiched to them. All the advertised measurements i.e inside leg and waist were correct, to conclude I am very pleased with the Levi's,
on 15 June 2014
Excellent purchase these 751s are hard to find in the shops so good old amazon come to the rescue.751s twill are so light that they always feel comfortable even on the hottest days unlike normal denim which tend to make me sore.