Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 11 March 2015
Did absolutely nothing for my hair. My hair is long and quite curly. After using this product it looked dry and lifeless. It had very little volume and even that was lost within an hour. I used it in conjunction to the Percy & Reed volumisimg shampoo and mask, which were equally disappointing considering the huge price. I bought this mousse to see if could do more than my l'oreal one does at the moment. Big mistake. Save yourself the money and stay clear.
on 23 April 2014
First the good thing about this product - it is not sticky. That's it. No better than other products apart from that one thing. Very very overpriced. Agree with previous reviewer.
on 11 May 2015
Feels nice, not to heavy and doesn't make your hair crispy or greasy - however I have not really seen much added volume from it which is a shame. Might just be my hair as product smells and looks lovely, but not a good match.
on 17 March 2014
Wanted a mousse that would give me volume and keep my hair soft, which it did but not as much as I hoped considering the price. Also the last third of the bottle is now just liquid that wont foam up!
on 21 June 2015
very disappointed when I open my package, Hairspray bottle was covered in dirt as if it was used multiple times and cap was missing too.
on 11 December 2014
I can't recommend this mousse highly enough - I'm a huge fan! over the years I've tried just about every mousse out there but none of them leave my hair feeling as naturally bouncy and full as this one. I use more if I'm going out and want extra volume, but it's never sticky or stiff. No 'helmet hair' here!!
on 25 May 2016
Fantastic Hair Mousse, does what it says as do all Percy & Reed Products I use which are for blonde and for volume GREAT
on 18 May 2016
Best mouse I've found. It doesn't make your hair feel sticky and it still feels soft when styling.
on 16 June 2016
Really gives my hair whoopmph! I have fine hair and this gives it body that lasts! Really pleased.
on 19 October 2015