Customer reviews

Percy & Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse 200 ml

on 9 October 2017
This is the second time I have bought this product and it's great, I have fine flyaway hair and this does the job perfectly of making my hair look full and bouncy, would definitely recommend.
on 6 October 2017
Quick delivery of great product which really works. Thanks
on 4 May 2017
Great product left my fine hair bouncy and not sticky
on 1 August 2017
Didn't do anything for me.
on 17 March 2014
Wanted a mousse that would give me volume and keep my hair soft, which it did but not as much as I hoped considering the price. Also the last third of the bottle is now just liquid that wont foam up!
on 13 June 2017
Lovely, light and not sticky
on 23 April 2014
First the good thing about this product - it is not sticky. That's it. No better than other products apart from that one thing. Very very overpriced. Agree with previous reviewer.
on 11 March 2015
Did absolutely nothing for my hair. My hair is long and quite curly. After using this product it looked dry and lifeless. It had very little volume and even that was lost within an hour. I used it in conjunction to the Percy & Reed volumisimg shampoo and mask, which were equally disappointing considering the huge price. I bought this mousse to see if could do more than my l'oreal one does at the moment. Big mistake. Save yourself the money and stay clear.
on 11 May 2015
Feels nice, not to heavy and doesn't make your hair crispy or greasy - however I have not really seen much added volume from it which is a shame. Might just be my hair as product smells and looks lovely, but not a good match.
on 21 June 2015
very disappointed when I open my package, Hairspray bottle was covered in dirt as if it was used multiple times and cap was missing too.