Customer reviews

Great song
on 2 August 2017
Lovely song
on 23 June 2017
Agnetha's voice is fabulous but put it with Gary Barlow's and it is sensational
on 23 June 2013
catchy type of song, loved Agnetha and Garry on this. Ideal easy listening both on my mp3 now and cd for the car.
on 28 November 2013
Bought this because i liked it what a great song.The harmonies between Gary and Agnetha are great and compliment each other.
on 29 November 2013
EXCELLENT.IT WAS LOVELY TO SEE AGNETHA BACK ON STAGE. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TRACK TO ALL ABBA FANS AND MY OWN FRIENDS.
on 16 January 2014
I never liked Gary Barlow but I certainly did like Agnetha, right from the beginning (which I remember). After seeing the duet on Children In Need I decided to download the single, and found it to be fantastic. Thoroughly recommended.
on 23 November 2013
I've always loved ABBA, especially Agnetha, as Thank You For The Music is one of my most favourite Abba songs, and I love Gary Barlow, so I how could I not love this duet. Thay are both excellent singers. Just love it!
on 16 May 2016
I only heard this song a couple of days ago though I had seen the BBC documentary last year that covered it's making which was wonderfully insightful. I wasn't a Take That fan but was an Abba one. To his credit Gary Barlow has done a super job with this song the vocal mix with Agnetha as well as the overall arrangement is top notch. Listening to this after the horror show of this year's typically political Eurovision Song Contests it was a joy to listen to two singers at the top of their game. It's scary that this song got so little recognition. A fantastic song - well done to all involved and great to hear Agnetha doing what she does best after all those years. Inspirational.
on 14 March 2014
A friend recommended this to me and I would simply do the same. It's haunting reminiscence adds to the ambience as Gary Barlow & Agnetha just add the quality that this song so richly deserves.