TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 September 2016
This review is for the FoxHunter 2 x Hydroponic Heavy Duty Grow Tent Rope Ratchet

I bought these to hang a 10.8Kg light, and these work really well.
One month in, and I am glad I bought these over the cheaper ones.

Down to detail.

The description says they can take up to 68Kg. that's like, just over 10 stones(149 lbs.) or just less than I weigh !

Though they are made from plastic. It is a thick plastic, quality built and does not feel cheap and nasty in any way. They feel strong.
I have now used them for about a month, and I have no absolutely no worries about them failing and coming home to a damaged light or poor crushed plants.
The chord is nice and thick at 4mm. It has a decent length (7 Feet) to allow dropping whatever you have hanging, from the ceiling right down to the floor.
The ratchet mechanisms feel good quality and solid, with a nice reassuring click as you ratchet them up. The carabineer style clasps are metal, and click shut with a nice feeling return spring.

Given a solid fixing into the ceiling, I can, if I wish, pull the chords to raise the light without any fear. I actually support the light when raising, just to take off the strain, though I did try it just with the chords and it was absolutely fine. I ALWAYS support the light when releasing the ratchet when lowering. Bit at a time each side.....Don't want it getting out of control and going SMASH. Now, that would be a costly mistake :(

Would I recommend to friends ... yes
Would I buy again ... yes

Thanks for reading, and I hope some information was useful.

It is was, I'd appreciate a click on "yes" against "Was this review helpful to you" below.
on 6 May 2017
This devise is much better than the yoyo version which is a curse to use, this version is a whole lot better.
on 21 April 2017
Does what it says on the tin. Easy to set up and worked a treat
on 10 June 2017
Very good, Fit for use
on 2 March 2017
Very good easy to use
on 9 June 2017
Does the job.
on 13 June 2017
Very handy - easy to use
on 22 May 2017
Sturdy and good length
Would buy again
on 10 June 2017
Super strong, really good quality, clever ratchet system.

Very happy!
on 25 October 2015
Very well made product does what it says, nice positive lock does not slip at all Good purchase