Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire DIYED Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 8 April 2015
My doctor gave me this on prescription, I am 67 years constantly suffering from Urine Infections, this believe it or not helped, I have been using this for over 6 months and had no infections since I started using it. It has acted like a barrier as well as moisturising.
on 21 January 2014
very comfortable to use and it is not greasy or at all irritant,. Definitely worth the extra money. I recommend this to any menopausal woman
on 23 September 2013
Well it does what is says.
Have been using Sylk for a long time after a friend's recommendation.
It isn't cheap but it isn't messy and lasts a long time.
on 10 September 2013
The picture Amazon advertises this with is misleading. It makes you think you are receiving 2 large Sylks and a third smaller one. In fact you are receiving 2 small bottles enclosed in 2 cardboard packs. The product itself is excellent.
on 11 December 2013
nothing better for this type of natural lubrication. price could be better though
or larger amounts for the same cost
on 9 September 2014
This product is very good, does exactly what it is intended to do. I will always use this product now that I have tried it. Good fast delivery and fitted through the letter box.
on 5 October 2013
life is back to normale after having surgery, that made being intermit very painful,it is great to be getting our lives back on track
on 13 February 2015
Excellent product for post menopausal dryness. I have been using it for more than a year and it has made my life much more comfortable. Shame there is no applicator supplied with it, but still worth buying.
on 19 January 2015
This is very good. Very natural and not sticky like most. Does what it is intended to do. A little more expensive than high street brands but you can tell the difference. Would buy again. A must for women of a certain age!!
on 28 March 2014
I was really looking forward to trying this but all it did was irritate and make me feel swollen. Not for me at all.

See one answered question