on 27 August 2013
great product to high quality gives at least two charges to your phone. very pleased with item and would highly recommend
on 1 October 2014
I must say I loved this product I recommended it to all my colleagues and friends with iPhones. It works well with the fact that logistically, when you are carrying it, it is like a fat iPhone case basically. It has charged my phone up to two and a (almost) a half times. So far, so good. Has been used on various trips and love it.
on 7 June 2013
I must admit I was not expecting too much at the price. However, the product appears to be well made and fits the 'phone very well. It charged my 'phone from flat empty to 100% charged, then later in the week performed a second full recharge of the 'phone without needing chafing itself. Even after this the charger had a little power left in it. Very impressive, compared with the external battery I had for my old iPhone 3GS, which would only recharge to 70%. The 'phone fits well in the case as remains fully useable when on charge. Great value for money and recommended! It also had nice blue LED's. What more could you ask at this price?
on 10 February 2014
have used it for few times when out and about. works good. holds the as indicated without any problem fab
on 26 September 2016
This is my all-time favorite Iphone 5s/SE cover of all Iphone covers (Iph 4, 4s, 5s, SE) Have tried many but this comes out on top. It is a one-piece cover, no assembling. Just slide in the Iphone. And the buttons on the side and top are not covered, as seen with other covers. I love it and it makes them accessible as if there was no cover and this design feature is what makes it so great, in my view. You dont need the top covered at all, instead you want unhindered access to the buttons. It has the now-standard-smooth-rubber surface and it feels great. It still protects the Iphone just fine. I never toss and throw my phone anyways and for every day use, its just right.

Power wise, it delivers a full charge from almost zero, and an additional almost 50% more.
Need say no more, highly recommended.
on 27 June 2016
I bought this case for my iPhone 5S, and have been very pleased with this item. I have used many different iPhone charging cases, but this one has been the most reliable. I purchased this particular item because it was designed for an iPhone 5/5S/SE, instead of being a 5C design (this meant the phone did not wobble in the case). I found it useful that this item charged through the Lightning cable instead of MicroUSB, as this meant I didn't have to have different cables. I plug my charging case in to my charger, and my phone charges simultaneously through the case. I also found the USB port on the side useful, as this has meant instead of having to keep a charging block with me, I can use my iPhone to keep my iPad charged. The battery life has been able to withstand a day of heavy use, with no issues
on 2 August 2014
When taking High Definition photographs with the iPhone 5S, it is easy to use up a fully charged battery and wishing you had a spare battery to hand. The Kinps Juice pack is solid while having a tactile rubberised finish. The iPhones is firmly held inside and connected to a new style plug. While the new package is thicker and heavier, it is still easy to carry around. I use the pair together on site taking photographs of highway works. When not taking photos, it is recharging the iPhone. Separating the two pieces needs a little care, but one the disconnect has started, they quickly come apart. I keep the original packing box that includes a clear moulded insert, so transporting the power pack until required is not an issue. A well designed piece of kit that looks good and feels comfortable.
on 6 March 2016
It was brilliant to begin with and really handy. But then too many uses and it didn't want to charge back up again. It also destroyed my iPhone charge when charging it, i think maybe down to third party devices? Was good whilst it lasted.
on 3 May 2016
Best extra charger/battery for the iPhone 5s. I tried a few and ended up buying 3 of these for me and my partner. Very good product although I do think they hold less charge the more they are used. At this price though, they are perfect
on 27 December 2013
Have been looking for an external battery case for my iphone 5 for a while, but I was after something that could be clipped on and off easy as I use my phone in a cradle in my car.
This item works perfectly and for the price is a real bargain, it gives me just over 2 full charges in a day on top of the full charge the phone gets overnight. At night I simply keep the battery connected to the phone and using the phones lightning cable can fully charge phone and this battery overnight. So all in all a cracking purchase and great value for money, I certainly couldn't justify paying £60+ for a morpie type product.