Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 October 2014
Awesome new group .
on 18 January 2015
The only reason I've heard of this band is because John Cooper of Skillet discovered them and produced this album. I listened to the song 'Strike Back' first, then 'Take the Bullets Away'. Both songs are fantastic, and after buying the album I discovered that the whole album is fantastic. There's not a single song that I consider to be bad, and since buying it I've listened to it countless times. If all the albums they release after this are as good, or even better, then they're going to be big. Maybe even as big as Skillet. If you're a fan of Skillet, then I suggest you buy this. You will not be disappointed.
on 20 January 2014
I absolutely love this album. I had never heard of the band before- it was recommended by Amazon. It is an amazing album! Never listened to Christian rock before but if they all sound like this group I will definitely buy more. I have already got my whole friendship group listening to them- the songs get stuck in your head for days. I would describe them as being a mix of Sick Puppies, Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace. I thoroughly recommend this album to anyone into rock music. Can't wait for the next album.
on 21 September 2014
Fast deliver and my son was very happy.
on 16 March 2015