on 15 December 2013
Got the case for my grandson for christmas to put in his stocking lovely colour , will suit be him well
on 26 July 2013
I recently purchased two 7inch Galaxy Tab2s to keep the kids entertained during holiday-related journeys. To make them a bit more child and squabble proof, I needed similar designs and different colours. I chose this product not only because it allows the tablet to stand in a variety of positions, but it comes with a stylus and screen guard film as well. Oh, and it was at a great price as well.

The stylus is effective although the tip was worked loose during a particularly rough first play of Temple Run. Thank God I had put the screen protector on, which took a sacrificial scratch in the process. (The kids don't use the stylus so much now as a result). The screen protector fits well, although one of the adhesive tabs has left an unsightly mark on the film. Fortunately, the area affected is covered by the case, so my OCD is kept at bay! The case itself fits well and allows easy access to the power and volume buttons, as well as the USB port at the bottom of the tablet. Inserting a microSD card is possible, but removal is a bit fiddly whilst the tablet is still in the case. The case allows the tablet to be stood in both portrait and landscape orientations. The magnetic tabs on the cover ensure it stays closed, although I have not noticed any automatic sleep/wake linked to the magnets or the closing/opening of the cover. But as that wasn't a feature I was desperate for, it doesn't really matter. The case has a good looking leather effect on external surfaces and a fabric/suede effect on the inner front cover. The dye has been applied consistently throughout. I bought a blue and a purple case - both are of the same standard.

For those thinking how the tablet is secured in the case, there's a sort of pocket that the tablet fits into, with gaps for accessing the ports and buttons and a flap on the inside spine side that folds around and under the long left edge of the tablet to keep it secure. I have not had any issues with the tablets working loose.

All in all a good value, child proof product. Happy to recommend.
on 24 September 2013
It does what it said on the description !AND DOES THE JOB THAT IT SET OUT TO DO .OK .
on 17 August 2013
On opening the case i found it had quite a strong smell and i cant see the case lasting long as it feels quite cheap. The tablet slips down the case while taking a photo and it doesnt stand to well but for the price i paid i shouldn't complain. My boy was very happy with the colour and i didnt mind my sister decorating the case to suit a 8 year old its an ok case nothing fancy.
on 21 October 2013
Nice holder for tablet,being a roofef I take photos of my work and send them to my clients so the holder does get some abuse,Seems to holding up well.
on 9 January 2014
I love this..its a great wee item, you cant complain at all for that price anyway and the delivery service was spot on..
on 12 August 2013
this product was perfect and worth al lot more than the £4.99 i paid for it. Also free delivery, so i was lucky i came accros this at the last minute as others similar ones had a few bad reviews and the delivery on the others meant they would have been twice the price

i messed up the screen cover because i did not realise you are supposed to stick it on and then use the soft card to get rid of the bubbles; I took the cover off few times and then fluff got on it; if i had left it the first time and used the soft card the whole package would have been perfect' Any way you will be very happy if you get the same as me
on 12 March 2014
I got this bk in january for my little boy
its good quality but the case doesnt fit his samsung tab perfect, if hes holding it on its side he has to push the tblet up to touch the bottom of the touch screen (like the home button ect). Id say its miby half a cm to a cm too big so its not a huge drama, but for a 5 year old he doesnt always remember y he needs to push it. When I'm using it it doesnt bother me in the slightest as its easy enough for an adult to move it slighlty upwards, but still good value for money, and im happy with it. :)
on 7 December 2013
having reviewed so many cases for my Galaxy Tab 2.7 I decided on this one as it was an excellent price and suited my needs, I ordered it on a Monday afternoon and received it first post on the Wednesday even though the delivery date was scheduled for the following week. I am really happy with the service I received from the company and amazon and will certainly be recommending them to anyone of my friends or family , excellent service, product and price well done guys hope to shop with you again soon
on 4 August 2013
I spent a long time researching and costing a case for my Samsung tablet. I was initially drawn to one on the high street which cost £14.99. Imagine my delight when I found the Zebra case for so much less on Amazon! It arrived speedily and fits the tablet beautifully. Best of all, when the tablet fell off my bedside table with a loud crash, there was no damage to my tablet! My only criticism? There is no space to hook my stylus and consequently, I am forever losing it!

See one answered question