on 10 June 2014
Bought as a Christmas present for 5 year old as he really wanted it and didn't want to disappoint him. All other reviews are right, batteries don't last long, hardly ever gets played with and when Teksta is remembered the batteries have usually run out. Really poor toy.
on 29 January 2014
Good product but you must be very careful with it my son loves it but I think it's a little over priced
on 6 January 2016
Ok this was hard to review. The puppy itself is pretty cool and quite fun - for animal loving kids I reckon this would be a real winner. You need plenty of AA batteries as it rinses them! However the bone comes with the capsule type batteries already. When first turned on, the puppy walks about and when pressing the buttons on its head will walk about to music. We successfully got it to sit and do backflips, although it needs plenty of time and patience to get it to action what you have asked for. The app on the ipad was easy to install and helps a bit if you want to log commands in. The ball sticks to the dogs nose with a small magnet on the ball, and the bone charges when you put it up to the puppy's mouth, but that's about it.
It is insanely noisy however, and sort for clunky, which was a disappointment to my geeky 6yr old boy who I think thought it would be much more sophisticated. For these reasons we returned it - it simply didn't seem clever enough or responsive enough for the cost. I wouldn't recommend at all, unless you have an utterly dog-mad child who doesn't expect too much from it. However, I have given it 4 stars as there was nothing essentially wrong with it, and the seller was really helpful about us returning it.
on 15 August 2014
My 8 year old son finds it frustrating that it doesn't respond to commands as quickly as he would like. He has to wave his hand several times in order for the dog to sit. Also we have struggled to get the dog to hold the ball.
on 4 March 2014
We b0ught this toy for Christmas (having been worried for 6 months) It was well worth is, and is played with a lot.
on 21 December 2013
I had looked around for this toy and a lot of places were sold out. I bought this product at £10-£20 less than most shops were selling it at and yet it's exactly the same.
This is a fantastic robotic puppy from teksta it is build extremely well it responds to voice and touch I did not know what to expect as we have never had one of these before but bott I and my son are very happy with the product and it's a lot cheaper than a real puppy.
on 2 May 2016
Bought at Christmas 2015 but has never worked properly. which I put down to our poor use skills.....it has managed a few fun things but now it's stuck in the sitting position ....April 2016..... wouldn't recommend and will try for a refund !!!!
on 13 January 2014
She has trained it to do sitting and flipping and spends hours with it - and then keeps it very safe when not in use - which means he is very special! I would recommend this.
on 4 February 2016
Fun for a short while but isn't worth the price tag in my opinion. We downloaded the app etc but it just does not do very much. There are better products on the market if you are willing to spend a little more.